Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help finding quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hi guys I"m level 30 and in Marleybone, since I first got in Marleybone no quests except a side quest have appeared where I was supposed to find these interactable podeums. I can't find them all because im not far enough in Marleybone. Where are all the quests, and simply put where are the quests period. Help would be great thanks.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Greenranger89 wrote:
Hi guys I"m level 30 and in Marleybone, since I first got in Marleybone no quests except a side quest have appeared where I was supposed to find these interactable podeums. I can't find them all because im not far enough in Marleybone. Where are all the quests, and simply put where are the quests period. Help would be great thanks.

After the last quest in Krok, you should have been sent to the officer in the Oaisis to talk to a private (corporal?) just outside the world gate. Once you get this done, you are directed to the Museum (other side of Regent Square), then to the station....etc

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Greenranger89 wrote:

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has some great lists of quests for each world.

Check this one out for Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900