Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Incinerator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
i have tried to beat this guy to no avail how do i bet him and can i have other players come to help one of them has 2,000 plus points on it and the other one has a 1,000 points on it i can not beat those bye myself so if you can tell me how to beat these guys ..... i am a level 35 almost a level 36 please help me out

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
seadiver98 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
i have tried to beat this guy to no avail how do i bet him and can i have other players come to help one of them has 2,000 plus points on it and the other one has a 1,000 points on it i can not beat those bye myself so if you can tell me how to beat these guys ..... i am a level 35 almost a level 36 please help me out
unfortunately sea diver, you can not have other wizards help you with the quest to
get the fire elemental spell. my best advice to you is to either keep trying different techniques
or wait and gain a few levels first. I got the quest at lvl 28 and ended up completing at around
lvl 38. At that level, my gear was already to strong for him. I put out all my thermic shields, and even
bought a few shields. I bladed myself crazy and then made an epic 10 pip heck hound on the boss.
The minion i just did link, a couple of fire elves, and a nicely bladed sunbird with a strong tc (the tc sold
library). Always beware of storm, because if they don't fizzle when they have 4 pips or more, they can cast some
nasty spells.

And by the way, if you think Mr Incinerator is hard, wait till you see sothmekhet at lvl 58

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Well Seadiver I was at your level when I beat him. YOu can eather buy some poweful myth tc or use something else cause I beat him with a Malistare Minion Card i got from the minion pack. Also, you cannot get help from other friends even if they arewizards because Mr. Incenerator isn't a dungeon. You can say he is kinda like Rattlebones and Lady Blackhope where you can't fight them with friends.