Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone quest line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Ok so I've completely finished Krokotopia, dungeons included, and went to Marleybone to continue quest line. Upon getting there every single last quest i picked up has ended up pointed me to either Chelsea Place or Hyde Park. I cannot get to either one. All my quests point there, including the main quest line and it tells me I don't have a ticket to get to either Hyde Park or Chelsea Place. So my quest line has pretty much dead ended. What gives, am I missing something? How do I unlock Hyde Park to continue?
Any help with this matter would be appreciated thank you.
-Flint Fireforge

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Back in the old days, we had to go over and talk to Tracy Castleton in the airship station. We would buy a ticket to Hyde Park from her. It's been so long since I played there, I don't remember if we still have to do that.

To help you further, it might be best to know what quests you have picked up.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 01, 2018
Chevitz06 on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
Ok so I've completely finished Krokotopia, dungeons included, and went to Marleybone to continue quest line. Upon getting there every single last quest i picked up has ended up pointed me to either Chelsea Place or Hyde Park. I cannot get to either one. All my quests point there, including the main quest line and it tells me I don't have a ticket to get to either Hyde Park or Chelsea Place. So my quest line has pretty much dead ended. What gives, am I missing something? How do I unlock Hyde Park to continue?
Any help with this matter would be appreciated thank you.
-Flint Fireforge
Idk, but what is the main questline to get to Marylebone?

-Epickepick

sorry I couldn't help.