Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MarleyBone - Love it or hate it?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I love Marleybone. I don't like it when you get caught in unwanted battles. It's a very interesting world overall though.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Looks like this topic is a thing of the past now, but I still wanted to reply if it's just the same :P Anyhow, I love marleybone. I've always had a thing for England, and as this world is a play off that, it's right in my bag. I also love love love the Sherlock Holmes books, so I get super excited whenever I'm given a chance to talk to Sherlock Bones on the game, haha. I kinda wish he had a bigger part in the game, overall. Sense he IS a detective, it would have been cool if he popped in now and again to help us make sense of everything.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Marleybone is definitely my favorite world. Sidewalks were added in an update before I got there so avoiding them wasn't a problem. The scenery in Marleybone was gorgeous, and the music there is one of my favorites in the game, other than some Avalon themes. Lv.52

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
I like it AND hate it at the same time
Although it has a really good imitation of Sherlock Homes and England
Lvl. 32
I'm roaming around the spiral

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I used to sort of like it, but then I got to the Big Ben dungeon. Since I am the type that doesn't like to battle for more than half an hour, it was an instant hate.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Suzirose on Aug 7, 2012 wrote:
Overall, it's one of my favorites :D . Very challenging for that level and great music. On the downside, it's the hardest world (that I know of; I'm in Dragonspyre) to move around in without being pulled into a battle, as there are no sidewalks.
For me the battles are easy, (probably because I always tend to get the best gear for some reason).
As for the sidewalk issue, just stay to the side, and on ramps ALWAYS walk on the outer wood. Do this and you will be able to pass through Marleybone unnoticed.