Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone is a hudge pain!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I have never been more frustarted at this game till i came to marleybone. THe dungeon in katzansteins lab is really annoying cause it is immpossible to avoid battles. I had to waste so much time and effort on this pointless quest that i could have done if i didnt have to get in a battle every ten steps. Also i tried it once got mad left tried it again later but i had to go and vs the bosses again even though i wrote the code down. If any one can help me or has the same problem write a friend code or something and maybe i can become less frustrated with this quest, but until then im done trying in marelybone until the developers fix having to geet in a battle ever five seconds.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Avoiding battles there is a matter of timing. Bulling one's way through won't work. You may have to wait 20-30 seconds until the enemies are out of range before you can go, but it's possible to avoid almost all of the random encounters.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
"Marleybone is a hudge pain!!!!" Seriously? Hudge? Is that the best you can do in the title of your thread? Do yourself a favor and use the dictionary,a thesaurus,and spell-check once in awhile. They are all free on the internet,and will be of invaluable assistance to you for the rest of your life.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
ya sorry i really messed up on spelling cause im a fast timer dont have to try and you dont have to point out my error. You still know what it means