Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Litter a rare drop? or is it no more?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I garden. I am the highest level at fifteen. I do a lot of research on what is best for the plants. I know just about every trick there is but not all. One thing I have been trying to get is a drop called "litter" It is a drop from O'Leary burglars or O'Leary Charlatans. This item helps your Couch potatoes, which gives very good pet snacks at elder.

Now I have been fighting these guys for a couple of days now, probably about a hundred battles if not more.
By now I would think I should have got that drop by now, right?
I am thinking that maybe it is no longer a drop? IDK. Does anyone have any information about this matter?
Please let me know. Thank You, the O'Leary's worst nightmare.
And yes I have checked the bazaar, dozens of times. LOL.

Mark Dragonleaf L58 storm
Mark Dawndust L57 Balance
Mark Shadowleaf L15 Fire

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
stormkraker on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

I garden. I am the highest level at fifteen. I do a lot of research on what is best for the plants. I know just about every trick there is but not all. One thing I have been trying to get is a drop called "litter" It is a drop from O'Leary burglars or O'Leary Charlatans. This item helps your Couch potatoes, which gives very good pet snacks at elder.

Now I have been fighting these guys for a couple of days now, probably about a hundred battles if not more.
By now I would think I should have got that drop by now, right?
I am thinking that maybe it is no longer a drop? IDK. Does anyone have any information about this matter?
Please let me know. Thank You, the O'Leary's worst nightmare.
And yes I have checked the bazaar, dozens of times. LOL.

Mark Dragonleaf L58 storm
Mark Dawndust L57 Balance
Mark Shadowleaf L15 Fire
According to one of the fansites, the Burglars and the Charlatans do still drop litter:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Litter

Sorry, I know how frustrating this can be...