Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kengston park hardest quest. yes? no?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sportsdude09 wrote:
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

umm, why does KP have anything to do with dragonspyre? LOL, if you havent noticed, you posted this in the ds section of the forums.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
sportsdude09 wrote:

Kensington Park is not WAY too hard, it is INSANE! Four masters with their pets (Balance, Fire, Ice and Life) entered into this rediculous thing called a Park. This is no park it is a pull you at every turn and never let you go nightmare. This instance has no business being at a MB level. On the other hand, everything that is just rotten should probably stay in MB so I guess it is right at home just where it is now.

My biggest complaint is that for all that fighting there should be more XP.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
hi i have been in that park with 3 other grandmaster ( i was lvl 49) it wasnt hard. even for masters wouldnt be hard for me the hardest dungeon is labyrinth

Defender
May 08, 2009
MordanTheGreat wrote:
sportsdude09 wrote:

Kensington Park is not WAY too hard, it is INSANE! Four masters with their pets (Balance, Fire, Ice and Life) entered into this rediculous thing called a Park. This is no park it is a pull you at every turn and never let you go nightmare. This instance has no business being at a MB level. On the other hand, everything that is just rotten should probably stay in MB so I guess it is right at home just where it is now.

My biggest complaint is that for all that fighting there should be more XP.

In case you have not noticed already,the first three worlds have an "Extreme" level:Wizard City:Sunken City, Krokotopia:Tomb of the Beguiler, and Marleybone: Kensington Park.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Are you kidding me? Kensington Park is soooo fun!

Look, if you dont like, dont whine about it, just avoid it....

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Otys wrote:
Are you kidding me? Kensington Park is soooo fun!

Look, if you dont like, dont whine about it, just avoid it....

Heck i havent even done it but i have the quest and i for one am looking forward to it if i could find any people brave enogh to go with me :P

Nicole Firegem lvl 50 life :) bye for now!

P.S you guys totally crushed my sprit i was all lets do kengston park! lol jk but really totally crushed the spirit

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I haven't done it yet i can but i don't want to cause it sounds so HARD so ya.

Alexander Deathheart level 43 death wizard

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i have trick to avoid it.do what the plice says and then dont go in!!

p.s there is a simmler trick for krokatopia(tomb of the beguiler)

digby frost level 31 storm

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
sportsdude09 wrote:

umm, why does KP have anything to do with dragonspyre? LOL, if you havent noticed, you posted this in the ds section of the forums.

Actually, you're wrong. This is the MB part of the forums.LOL!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I had the KP quest, went in, saw it was too hard to solo so came out and now I don't have the quest. I would like to have a try though. Any ideas on how to get the quest back?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Okay, I am no master, lvl 35 balance almost 36, but KP is killing me. I cannot find any help. I am stuck in Grizzleheim, so all I have is KP. Some please help.

Thanks

ADAM TITANSTALKER

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
Tierelelie wrote:
I had the KP quest, went in, saw it was too hard to solo so came out and now I don't have the quest. I would like to have a try though. Any ideas on how to get the quest back?

same thing happened to me.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Tierelelie wrote:

I had the same thing happen, as well. My friend got the quest so I had to teleport to her. We finished but got nothing for completing KP. No badge like you would get for Sunken City, no special items, nothing. It really wasn't worth doing.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
</div>
</blockquote> had the same thing happen, as well. My friend got the quest so I had to teleport to her. We finished but got nothing for completing KP. No badge like you would get for Sunken City, no special items, nothing. It really wasn't worth doing.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress</div>
</blockquote>

Actually You Get the Machine Master Badge. I have it and i've done this place many times. Gotta say its need some better drops or something its insane. Only Masters and Grandmasters can beat it really.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Sorry 1Sonicboom but unless you have the quest you wont get the machine master badge. you wont get it by porting in to help someone.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I totally agree! When you start you have to vs three guys with 2,000 health!
I HATE KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Spellrider level 37

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Merlin253 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
sportsdude09 wrote:

Actually, you're wrong. This is the MB part of the forums.LOL!

ummm someone needs to move this thread or something because this is the DS part of the forum and if you want to argue just go back a few pages and you'll see. That's what I did.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Wait no... that's weird the same exact topic is in the MB and DS thread.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
ken park is WAY to hard for me, but the thing is that when i left the world that mission got deleted. Well now i'm a grandmaster ( level 50 life ) and it got easier. But when i went i got to scared and i left it. i also left because i didnt have the mission. So does any other person agree with me that it still hard.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I soloed kengston park it took about three hours i only was able to solo on my death though but kengston park is the hardest instance steven winterblood: grandmaster death steven winterleaf: grandmaster life steven winterstorm:grandmaster storm blake dragonwraith:master balance

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i solo'd KP & made it to the 3rd guy...killed him, but another player brought in another target....THEN LEFT. I had 3 cards left & no reshuffled, all that work & no XP or anything.....Thanks alot to the person that cut in

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
I took two of my wizards through there together when they were working in marleybone - okay, it's not the easiest task but I love a challenge and KP is certainly that. I think it appears to get easier when you have more experience, a bit like life really. To those that have completed this task and found it easy I would just say - Any question is easy so long as you know the answer. The only 'hard' or 'impossible' question is one you dont know the answer to. Similar with this task, I think - anyone who has completed it can say anything knowing that they can rest on their accomplishment.

As for no longer having the task - just go to Tracey, collect a ticket to Kensington Park, board the balloon and away you go.

Dont forget the 'secret' boss, too.

I rather like KP - even when I did it the first time - but I think it's all about attitude - for anyone stubborn or persistent KP is going to be a bee in their bonnet until they complete it. For those who prefer to travel the easy road then it may prove to be difficult.

But, you know, what's the worst that can happen to you? You get a wobbly head! AND? Top up your health and manna and get right back in there.

Imagine where we would be today if everyone stopped at the first hurdle - no fire? no wheels? no technology and no wizard! :P

Just dont give up and most of all, have fun.