Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kenedy the Klaw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
roxygirl0917 wrote:
awg465 wrote:
Maybe it's a myth only quest.

Drake, the Myth professor, gave me the quest (which is called 'Mything Persons') when I got to level 28

Thats exactley what i thought. What makes it hard is that you are myth and so are they. The bad thing is they resist and i dont. So, for a tip it is way better with a minion, i haven't passed it though, but it makes it soooo much better. (cyclops is best)

Ashley Hexheart
lvl 30
Myth/Death
the best thing to do in my opinion is to get the golem minion to cause massive damage. Hopefully the golem will go after the klaw brother and maybe kill him. If he does'ent kill the brother or the boss the golem minion would of caused enoguh damage to make it so you can kill the person the golem was after. Then you should be able to finish off the remaining brother.

Andrew
myth
lvl 40

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I would say if your stuck on it wait until you are Lvl 30 or higher than come back and do it.Thats how I fin. By the Way Your spell you get is Stun.

-Nicholas MythCaster :D

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
loset wrote:
hey alex i could help you i really need help on it too

Luke StarSong

Myth Adept Conjurer

Lvl 28

Myth/Life

Hey i'm a Myth/life too im level 31 and i need help

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
It is a SOLO quest. For MYTH students only. I had the quest. It took me seven tries to do it. He is hard but is worth it. If you do complete the quest you get an awesome card. It is ONLY for conjuerers (myth students) It says when friends try teleporting "your friend is busy" or "Your friend is in a full dungeon"