Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's robe

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I started farming for the storm robe today, and I've been at it for 8 hours or more. Does he still drop the robe or is the drop rate is just very unreasonably low or something? I know that many other players have probably farmed this stingy cat for weeks but this is kind of crazy. Not to be inconsiderate of others, but I've done this dungeon so many times today that I might have nightmares of cats in lab coats throwing test tubes at me and clanker the spider spinning metallic webs on me. Is the drop rate the same as the amulet of Devine influence? 0%? For those who have the robe, how long did it take you to get it?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
nick the wiz on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
I started farming for the storm robe today, and I've been at it for 8 hours or more. Does he still drop the robe or is the drop rate is just very unreasonably low or something? I know that many other players have probably farmed this stingy cat for weeks but this is kind of crazy. Not to be inconsiderate of others, but I've done this dungeon so many times today that I might have nightmares of cats in lab coats throwing test tubes at me and clanker the spider spinning metallic webs on me. Is the drop rate the same as the amulet of Devine influence? 0%? For those who have the robe, how long did it take you to get it?
I actually got this during the quest on my storm, he is however very lucky with drops. my advice is to just limit the number of runs you do at one sitting, it will drop eventually when you least expect it.