Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
I'm trying to open the steel door in the Marleybone Ironworks, but I don't recall anyone telling me the combination for the chimneys, and there's no hints?

Survivor
May 29, 2008
icephoenix wrote:
I'm trying to open the steel door in the Marleybone Ironworks, but I don't recall anyone telling me the combination for the chimneys, and there's no hints?
There is a combination that appears after defeating Firegut. Check above the exit elevator to see what it is.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
I have a question. Behind the factory there are two doors with combination. One of which you have to defeat a boss who will give you the secret knock to open the door to Pops O'leary. What's the other for?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
um who is Fireguts? I finished Hyde and Chelsea and dont remember this guy...He in Ironworks?

Community Leader
I haven't been back to check since I got the quest, but I imagine that door hides one of the crates you need for the crate collection quest Emily Dickerson gives you for the Ironworks.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
csillver wrote:
um who is Fireguts? I finished Hyde and Chelsea and dont remember this guy...He in Ironworks?

8)
Yes; He's one of the "Challenges" you have to deal with. He looks like that stove-inspired Golem at the top of Golem Tower in Wizard City. In fact, he even has the same kind of lesser golem helping him.

About all that's different is that both have loads more Life Points and use a wider variety of Spells, though the fact that they Fizzle Storm spells very rarely is beyond annoying in my opinion...

Oh, and the Combination I got was : Beetle, Bird, and Snake....

YW....
8)