Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idon't know

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Yes, you do. You must finish Counterweights East and West-in that order-to get to Big Ben, where I belive Meowairty is hiding.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes, both Counterweight East and West are necessary to get to Big Ben to defeat Meowiarty, which unlocks Mooshu.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes, you must finish both-East & West-counterweights and then Big Ben to obtain the Spiral Key to Mooshu. If you don't finish basic world quests then what is the point of unlocking a new world?

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Krailzec wrote:
Yes, you must finish both-East & West-counterweights and then Big Ben to obtain the Spiral Key to Mooshu. If you don't finish basic world quests then what is the point of unlocking a new world?

I think if you are a paying customer wether you beat the world or not you should be able to access all worlds at a certain training level. When the quests take too long it does get boring after awhile and if we have so much sunk into the game anyways we should be at least offered a chance to buy the spiral key's to the other realms if we don't want to finish a quest before we want to jump to another realm.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
hey just wondering, i helped a friend beat big ben, and we defeated meowitary, but the problem is i was still in KT but i'm now in marleybone and wondering do i have to defeat the meowitary again!!??