Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How rare is the "Trophy of the Raucous Court?"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I'm farming Margherita Vizzini, the horse lady at the Rooftop dungeon of Barkingham Palace. I'm trying to get the "Trophy of the Raucous Court", a really cool wand I want to stitch. I don't have it yet, and I've seen that she drops it, but I haven't gotten it yet. (It's that floating golden egg wand that looks like the royal Faberge eggs for royalty.) Does anyone know how rare of a drop this is? I don't believe that crowns can buy it, so I'm just trying to farm her. I'd really like to know.

~Thanks!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SirSwablington on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:
I'm farming Margherita Vizzini, the horse lady at the Rooftop dungeon of Barkingham Palace. I'm trying to get the "Trophy of the Raucous Court", a really cool wand I want to stitch. I don't have it yet, and I've seen that she drops it, but I haven't gotten it yet. (It's that floating golden egg wand that looks like the royal Faberge eggs for royalty.) Does anyone know how rare of a drop this is? I don't believe that crowns can buy it, so I'm just trying to farm her. I'd really like to know.

~Thanks!!
I don't know how rare it is, but there are 4 bosses who drop this:

Doctor Jackall
Margherita Vizzini
Mister Utterson
The Woman's Right Hand

Since it is for stitching, I'd farm Mister Utterson. He drops 6 wands (including the one you mentioned) and they ALL look the same!

The Woman's Right Hand drops 4 wands. They all look the same as the one you want.

Margherita Vizzini drops 4 wands but 3 of them do NOT look the same!

Doctor Jackall drops 18 wands...some the same, most not and boy, that's a lot of wands lol.

Sorry I can't help on drop rates but I hope this helps and you get your wand soon!

A+ Student
Jan 18, 2010
I farmed the boss you were/are currently farming for a total of seven straight hours.

Out of the 7 hours, I fought this boss possibly over 200 times. She did eventually drop the wand, but not without some high level of persistence!

So, in my personal experience, I can fairly say that the wand is extremely rare; could just be my luck however.

Remain persistent!