Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Many floors in big ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
SweetHeart2 wrote:
How many floors are in Big Ben?

Llewella LifeLeaf
Level 32 Magus Life

I think there is around 7-8 floors but if you spill the milk you get one extra floor

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I think there are fifteen, but only if you spill the three milks. If you don't, there are fourteen. I am not for sure though.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Spilling the milk doesn't add an extra floor. It will only add an extra boss. I found this out taking my characters (I have 4 who have gotten past Big Ben) through and by taking others through. The floor below Meowiarty has two storm minions. If you don't spill the milk that is all you will face, if you spill the milk you will fight them plus Spike the Crusher. There are 15 floors to Big Ben. You can mark and teleport to the Commons for healing, mana, or potion refills. Don't do that to many times or it won't let you back in.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
nathanp89 wrote:
I think there are fifteen, but only if you spill the three milks. If you don't, there are fourteen. I am not for sure though.

yeah there are 15 floors including the boss, (Meowiarty) but 16 if you spill the milk and spawn Spike the Crusher.

- Alex Mythgem 8)