Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get into MB?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Mindy Pixiecrown said that i should go talk to the mayor in digmoore station in MB but how do i get there?! Iwent to the availible worlds and Marleybone was NOT in there. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tasha Moonhorn lvl 27

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
caitlin73 wrote:
Mindy Pixiecrown said that i should go talk to the mayor in digmoore station in MB but how do i get there?! Iwent to the availible worlds and Marleybone was NOT in there. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tasha Moonhorn lvl 27

Sounds like it is for a new spell? Often you will be given spell quests to complete in worlds you are not quite in yet. If you have a wizard with access to there you can port to them but if it is like the Balance one I just did you need to see Tevor in Regent Square and then go to Chelsea Court for the fight - which involved 2 sightly high health bosses.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Have you finished kt? no matter if you have a quest there or not, you will not be able to get there unless you port to a friend or have finished kt. I know this from 2 years ago when i got the crafting quest for kt. I wasn't done with wc and i was very confused.

You may be able to get a ride by standing in the commons in a busy realm asking random people. (I do this a lot for gear because i did wt and it raised me 5 levels above the norm for each world)

Good luck,

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 65 Diviner