Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with the Ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2013
I'm stuck on the gate I have to get through to defeat Brady the Sneak. I believe it is the third gate. I can't figure out how to get through. Can someone please help me?

Destiny Dreamcloud
Level 31 Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xjulia156 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm stuck on the gate I have to get through to defeat Brady the Sneak. I believe it is the third gate. I can't figure out how to get through. Can someone please help me?

Destiny Dreamcloud
Level 31 Necromancer
In The IronWorks, talk to Baxter.

Defeat O'Leary Nappers. Get key to open the first door.

Talk to Baxter again. The second door is locked. Baxter tells you to get the combination from Nails O'Leary.

Defeat Nails O'Leary. Get the "combination" from Nails after you defeat him. Nails tells you to "look up" before you leave his room. The "combination" you need is above his door. It is three symbols, but I don't remember what they are.

Go back to the chimneys and light only the three symbols that you saw in the "combination" from Nails.

Pull the Lever. The door opens. Continue on your quest to find Baxter again. Be sure to watch for "more symbols" for combinations later too.

This links will show you the "dialogue" details for the quest to defeat Nails:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Gate_Crashers#tab=Quest_Dialogue

Hope this helped.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xjulia156 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:

Destiny Dreamcloud
Level 31 Necromancer
I think I didn't go far enough into the IronWorks quests for you.

After you do the things I listed in my first reply, then you get the quest to defeat Brady the Sneak.

When you get to his gate, which is closed, you will see four red symbols on the side near the gate. Look at those four symbols and on that same rooftop, you will see four iron grates that you must step on and light up, in the order of the symbols. (The symbols were something like a bird, the moon, etc.)

After you step on and light the four iron grates, the gate will open for you.

Sorry for the confusion.