Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help for Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2017
I'm in Hyde Park, lv31 Life, and I can't go to Chelsea court. Every quest I have, aside from 1 to grizzleheim and 1 to Mount Olympus, leads me there. The ticketmaster says that they're not letting passengers go to Chelsea yet, so I think I'm legitimately confused on how to get to chelsea court. Unless it's an issue of a minimum level, I think I can't continue...

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you have a quest to talk with Mrs. Marphely, then you are ready to go to Chelsea Court. You don't have to buy a ticket these days (KingsIsle dropped that requirement some while ago). Just go to the Balloon car and hop on. The quest that gets you to her is called Open Says Me, followed by Out of Control. These are main quests and are marked by yellow stars.

If you don't have these quests, use your quest finder to make sure you have picked up everything you can in Hyde Park. Again, the main quest will have yellow stars around it and will be given to you by Ms. Conrail. Finish looking in all the warehouses she asks you to search, and you will surely get to Chelsea Court as soon as you find Baxter for her.

If all else fails, you can open a ticket with support and they will get you back on track.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven