Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Defeat Black Widow Spider?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hi,can anyone help me defeat black Widow Spider? she is getting really hard plus it frusturates me because of all the absorb shields.
I know I know there are many wizards out there who need help why should you help me because well I don't know :-o but if you do please state the relam(example Wu)Date(Example January 14 2011)Time(Example 6:00 p.m EST)Place(Example Fire tower)thank you for reading and even(maybe)helping me! :-) :-) :-D 8) :-P ;)
FionaFairyBreath Level 27 Fire
Undead Slayer!!!!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
fairy9111 wrote:
Hi,can anyone help me defeat black Widow Spider? she is getting really hard plus it frusturates me because of all the absorb shields.
I know I know there are many wizards out there who need help why should you help me because well I don't know :-o but if you do please state the relam(example Wu)Date(Example January 14 2011)Time(Example 6:00 p.m EST)Place(Example Fire tower)thank you for reading and even(maybe)helping me! :-) :-) :-D 8) :-P ;)
FionaFairyBreath Level 27 Fire
Undead Slayer!!!!

you do relize that this message had to run through a complex filter prossses for 12 to 24 hours, so by the time this actullay makes it through, well yea

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I looked on the helpful wizard101 wiki that black widows minion can use sprite,fairy,and satyr