Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Can someone help me I have been trying for days to get the Celestial Key is there a guide somebody can give me or can somebody meet me there?????????? : :x

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you haven't yet, go see Professor Balestrom, the storm teacher in Ravenwood.

If you've done all of the pre-quests Professor Balestorm has given you, then you can go to the tower and enter it. Be sure to have a full group.

There are several guides on Wizard101 Central that deal with the tower.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
You don't have to do the Warehouse or Briskbreeze tower to access Celestia when it comes out, but many people do them anyway, for the drops.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
me to could you help me to i am level forty seven ice meet me there on batlybie out side the tower my wizard is samuel thunder caster see you when ever :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
andrew080998 wrote:
Can someone help me I have been trying for days to get the Celestial Key is there a guide somebody can give me or can somebody meet me there?????????? : :x
Sry, unless they make the spiral geographic easier, i wont help, even though i have the quest. the reason is general stormclaw, estrakir gloomthorn, etc. and general storm claw uses STORM LORD WITH ONE PIP NOT COOL! then three skeletons come out of the ground using storm lord earthquake and colosus WITH ONE PIP! SOOOOOO NOT COOL! if KI is reading this plz plz plz help! i know GRANDMASTERS who are stuck on estrakir gloomthorn. Cody Battlehammer level 48 master pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
i want to help how bout oct 16 sat ill be there at batylbie Brandon Dragontheif lvl 50 balance wizard :P

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
the war house is the hardest place ever make wizard 101 make it easier or something