Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find my main quest for MB???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I finished hyde par, chelsea court, and ironworks, and i finished talking to Watson but i cant get into Katz lab? Also i have no quest for Mb right now. I need help finiding my main quest. Help?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to go see Clancy Pembroke in the Royal Museum. He'll have something for you to do.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
heyhey10283 wrote:
I finished hyde par, chelsea court, and ironworks, and i finished talking to Watson but i cant get into Katz lab? Also i have no quest for Mb right now. I need help finiding my main quest. Help?
Maybe you should ask one of your friends in the game if you have text chat.If not maybe you should search all the places you've been in Marleybone to see if there is a quest.If that dosen't work than I don't know what to say. :]

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
For your information Kazin. lab is really hard and i am a level 60 myth.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
heyhey10283 wrote:

The quest Mr. Watson should send you on is into the Newgate Prision where the big cheese...err, Cat, has escaped. You will be sent to find his cell, then to track him across the rooftops of MB.

After Newgate, you'll be sent to Knight's Court, then, after finishing Knight's Court, you'll be sent to Katz's Lab.

If you talked to Watson, did you get sent there by Sherlock? You can get a deadend series of quests from Watson having to do the the Esteemed Frog in the cage nearby. If these are the quests you did, go back and see Sherlock again.