Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I solo Meowiarty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
I am a myth wizard who is level 32. I just am at Katz's lab but i know big ben is coming.
Am I nuts to solo Meowiarty. If no, give me tips

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter Stone on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I am a myth wizard who is level 32. I just am at Katz's lab but i know big ben is coming.
I've never had help with Big Ben and have done that dungeon with Myth, Ice, Death, and Balance.
tips are all over the net...
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Big_Ben
the only tip I have is that you will come across little milk bottles. Do not "spill" all three or you will have to fight an additional boss.
Have all potions full, mark and port when needed.
At the final battle, best have minions and prisms loaded. :)
good luck!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
It is definately possible. I cant remember if meow is balance or death but find out and stock up on some dispells and get your health up as high as you can.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I found it a challenge to solo this battle. It was tough, but I wanted to do it alone and have since done it alone twice (once with fire and once with death). My biggest tip is:

1) port to wizard city and have full potions before you start the fight
2) mark location
3) pick off the smallest enemy first
4) if you die, drink a potion. If you drink your last one.....
5) repeat until you win

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
No. I soloed Meowiarty on my life wizard. I would try to get the best gear that gives lots of health and maybe some attack. If you really are having trouble, get some henchmen. Only but 1 life henchmen because life henchmen seem to heal more than fight. But for your school I suggest atleast 1 more friend. Big Ben is big, so you should get a friend to help you get to the top.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I have soloed the ending dungeons in Marleybone on quite a few wizards now. You are probably going to throw a lot of frog barf around - lol. I have even used the puppet and cyclops minion this late in game.

I take my time - I make sure my gear is current. I shorten my deck up to just needed cards and one heal and take my time in there. Have your potion bottles full just in case.

In Katz Lab you should try to avoid excessive fights so go slow. The first fight sends you off in the same direction the second fight is so I mark the spot.

When you enter the last area start to light the chimneys on your way, take the first right that makes a big square back to the original route since there is one that way, when back on the original route take a right to light the one there and then head for the last one just before the gate that will open now. Vamp up deck for a bigger fight then talk to gnunk. No more fighting just running around and listening to story line and when complete get stray cat and book and port out of there you are done.

Big Ben is a long haul of 15 floors work the rules and make sure to collect the clues against the wall of the doors on the way for the puzzle.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
RavenLady777 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I've never had help with Big Ben and have done that dungeon with Myth, Ice, Death, and Balance.
tips are all over the net...
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Big_Ben
the only tip I have is that you will come across little milk bottles. Do not "spill" all three or you will have to fight an additional boss.
Have all potions full, mark and port when needed.
At the final battle, best have minions and prisms loaded. :)
good luck!
I know, but I learned a trick where you spill two of them, fight the potbellies, and go back and spill the final and it makes an easier fight.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
Northlite on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I have soloed the ending dungeons in Marleybone on quite a few wizards now. You are probably going to throw a lot of frog barf around - lol. I have even used the puppet and cyclops minion this late in game.

I take my time - I make sure my gear is current. I shorten my deck up to just needed cards and one heal and take my time in there. Have your potion bottles full just in case.

In Katz Lab you should try to avoid excessive fights so go slow. The first fight sends you off in the same direction the second fight is so I mark the spot.

When you enter the last area start to light the chimneys on your way, take the first right that makes a big square back to the original route since there is one that way, when back on the original route take a right to light the one there and then head for the last one just before the gate that will open now. Vamp up deck for a bigger fight then talk to gnunk. No more fighting just running around and listening to story line and when complete get stray cat and book and port out of there you are done.

Big Ben is a long haul of 15 floors work the rules and make sure to collect the clues against the wall of the doors on the way for the puzzle.
thanks for the katz lab stuff

Survivor
May 18, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
It is definately possible. I cant remember if meow is balance or death but find out and stock up on some dispells and get your health up as high as you can.
he is actually myth

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Basically anyone can solo this if they have the rigth gear, spells, and deck set up

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
hi my name is blaze legendcrafter. I almost soloed it but I needed help for the last few floors one of my other friends was doing big ben at the same time and she said she was almost to the top but she didn't finish the puzzle yet .so i got pulled back down. it is 100% possible

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I do NOT recommend soloing big Ben. Even with my lvl 50 something friend it was hard

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
He is Myth. He has the Agony Wraith, and a Clockwork Wizard(Life) as minions.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I'd ask someone over level 26 that's or because fire has good attack to all enemy spells and life can heal.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
You better not solo him, he's a myth also. I recommend bringing friends.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46

Defender
May 29, 2013
I did it easily. The battles get tedious after a while, but it isn't really hard
However, DON'T SPILL THE THIRD MILK before going into the next room. That will make it a whole lot harder, since you'll have to fight 2 minions and a 3,500 health boss at the same time. As for the puzzle, I have open chat, so I just typed the lit up ones in order, so it wasn't an issue
It's not hard to do. I did it at lvl 40 easily, with no help, no henchmen (if you can buy it at that level), but I did use my Mander Minion
-Alexander Earthbane lvl 48 , The Purifier

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I had barley made it through with three friends with me. Meowiarty is myth. He has a powerful death minion with him. I do NOT think you should solo Big Ben! Also do NOT spill the milk! A guy that was in Big Ben with me spilled it once and was warned. A big cat told him not waste it. He did it again! The cat got a bit angry. Then, of course, he spilled it the third time! and then the cat said wait till i get my paws on you! So, we had to fight an additional boss, which was the cat. He is fire with 2,500 health.

So, if i were you, i would not spill the milk.

Sophia Sparklestone

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
SophiaSparklstone on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I had barley made it through with three friends with me. Meowiarty is myth. He has a powerful death minion with him. I do NOT think you should solo Big Ben! Also do NOT spill the milk! A guy that was in Big Ben with me spilled it once and was warned. A big cat told him not waste it. He did it again! The cat got a bit angry. Then, of course, he spilled it the third time! and then the cat said wait till i get my paws on you! So, we had to fight an additional boss, which was the cat. He is fire with 2,500 health.

So, if i were you, i would not spill the milk.

Sophia Sparklestone
Friends helped me, they spilled over the milk, if you defeat the extra boss, you get a badge! (which we did) So spill the milk if you want a badge

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Don't spill the milk!
I did it with a level 90 storm, and he told me to spill the milk. Defeating him gives you the badge "crusher crusher."

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Huh, I wonder a level 32 myth wizard who is going bonkers about meowiarty. if you have, myth shield, myth prism, myth blade, uh the steal charm, stun, pierce, and the shatter, uh some other spells, then yes

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012

Meowarity is a myth boss,
Get a friend or 2 . I suggest
getting a Life and another school NOT myth.

Tips:
(1)Get some High-Leveled friends
(2)Fill all your potions
(3)Spill all the milk if you want to get a badge! Soon To Be Life Master
(4)Use a potion if you are low on mana and/or health Diana Level 41
(5) Have fun! :P

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Not likely. His tower contains many MANY enemies. Even if you had all full potions, since myth lacks healing spells, you wouldn't last long, and if you did, Meowiarty and his strong minions would finish you off.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
You can for sure solo it. I would recommend packing a small deck for all of the first battles, as they are only street enemies. Blades, traps, Humongofrogs would be an effective set up for disposing of the street battles quick.
If you come across the milk bottles, don't "spill" them, as if you spill all three, a fire boss will appear in an extra floor.
As for the final battle I would say pack a more compacted deck. Remember to add a convert, since Meowiarty is Myth. Also a few heals would benefit, as you may get low on health. In the battle I always take care of he minion, then the death guy, then heal and shield up, and go on for Meowiarty.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
I soloed Meowiarty at level 30. It's totally possible.