Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss that drops fire stuff?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
What boss in Marleybone would be good to camp on to get some good fire stuff? In particular I need a new staff for my fire wizard but a new hat wouldn't hurt either.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Each person has their own opinion on what the "best" is. Personally, I like things with high pip, attack, and defense, while other people like things with high health. Regardless, I'm told the best fire hat drops from Meowiarty and the fire staff drops from Old Smokey. Other bosses drop staves from different schools as well. I just love my storm staff from Clanker that looks like an old potbelly stove.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
tilted wrote:
What boss in Marleybone would be good to camp on to get some good fire stuff? In particular I need a new staff for my fire wizard but a new hat wouldn't hurt either.

well, you can get a god fire robe from Spike the Crusher in Big Ben right before Meowiarty. But, for a complete list of bosses and all boss drops in marleybone go to www.wizard101central.com , then you look for the search button at the top and click it, then you type in "marley bone boss guide" and you will see the list just look at the table before the list of bosses and it will tel you which boss has the best items for your school from mb. hope i helped! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Defender
May 28, 2009
Also, as an extra added note, if you are a Pyromancer your "Best" option for a staff might not be a Fire staff. As I climbed in levels I found that I wasn't using my fire wand anymore. The reason? It activates fire blades, traps, and prisms. I was MUCH happier and my playing style was MUCH more effective when I put the fire wand away and picked up an ice wand. Just something to consider.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
kerbilog321 wrote:
tilted wrote:

well, you can get a god fire robe from Spike the Crusher in Big Ben right before Meowiarty. But, for a complete list of bosses and all boss drops in marleybone go to www.wizard101central.com , then you look for the search button at the top and click it, then list of bosses and it will tel you which boss has the best items for your school from mb. hope i helped! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
can someone plzzzzzzzzzz help me i need help getting a card from falmea plz reply oh ya ill see you on falmea in the digmoore statoin my name is matthew ogrecoin

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Try Pops Oleary he gave me a fire hat that was worth 250 and it gives you 50+ life too.