Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Krokotopia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Krokotopia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Krokotopia !

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The Krokotopia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Krokotopia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Krokotopia !

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

thanks i realy enjoy this game it shows and make you work with fellow
wizardas me being fire/death makes game some what easy but, not to off subject i think there should be a new class that has to be with being physical like martial arts or like a class that teaches unity combining all

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

wizardas me being fire/death makes game some what easy but, not to off subject i think there should be a new class that has to be with being physical like martial arts or like a class that teaches unity combining all

how do you unlock krokatopia????

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009

</div>
</blockquote>

isn't balance combining fire, ice, and storm, also, there's no topic about the tomb of storms, and I don't know how to get there, as far as I know I'm done with the tomb of the sun except for the instance, would I have to complete that first?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Spike7513 wrote:

isn't balance combining fire, ice, and storm, also, there's no topic about the tomb of storms, and I don't know how to get there, as far as I know I'm done with the tomb of the sun except for the instance, would I have to complete that first?

I'm not sure what the "tomb of the sun" is but in order to get into the "Tomb of Storms" you have to finish all the quest (including the Instance) in the KrokoSphinx.

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Aug 05, 2008
metallicafan wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

To unlock kaokotopia you must get a qust from the head master about some key witch leads u into sukin city after going in there talk 2 the head master 1 more time and then u got it unlocked

-Balance School-

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
i want to get the vampire neacklace from shemet but i forgot where he is can some on help me ?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
hey i am looking for a good neaklace from a boss in krokotopia thats death does anyone have any ideas of any

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
nychighlight wrote:
metallicafan wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

To unlock kaokotopia you must get a qust from the head master about some key witch leads u into sukin city after going in there talk 2 the head master 1 more time and then u got it unlocked

-Balance School-

well, yes, but no. You do need head master Ambrose to tell u bout the key but for him to talk to u bout the key, you have to complete every single quest in firecat alley, Triton avenue, and cyclops lane. you don't need to finish colossus boulevard but you can -Destiny Darkblood lvl 21 thaumaturge ;)

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Personally, Krokotopia has not fit my liking but I am avidly doing the quests so I can get to Marleybone, I love it there!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
well can you start by telling us HOW TO GET THERE in the first place?
the only way i can get ther is port through a friend. i cannot get there by the tree or any other way. ive done all wiz. city quests and headmaster dont offer any more. i also cannot ride the boat in oasis either to the other areas such as sphinx, etc.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Help
I'm currently in the Tomb of the Bequiler and I need to open the gate in order to reach Serket the Spider. How do I open the gate?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
May 19, 2009
As you walk down the hallway towards the gate you will notice four gold pillars along the way - each has a different picture. Not sure if they change or not but mine to open the door was:
bird
lever
beetle
lever
moon
lever
aligator
lever
door opens....

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Administrator
nsp36 wrote:
does any one know how t unlock worlds? I am a subscriber.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
i'm just not a kroc person
to get my next spell i need to talk to niles the balence tree but i can not get to the krocashpinks so i can't get my ice armer! can someone tell me how to get tablet to let you go to the shpinks? thanks
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
theateam wrote:
i'm just not a kroc person
to get my next spell i need to talk to niles the balence tree but i can not get to the krocashpinks so i can't get my ice armer! can someone tell me how to get tablet to let you go to the shpinks? thanks
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

I'm stuck with the same quest for the same reason, and I am about to hit lvl 20! Not only that, I CANNOT complete the dungeon quest in this world, nor can I seem to be able to get help to do so. I still need to complete the dungeon quest in the Death School for Wizard City, but that quest isn't preventing me from continuing the game like this dungeon is...

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Ok, so just a quick question:

I am new here and just subscribed, only my third day of playing and just reached level 10 Diviner. I was wanting to work on crafting and I did all I needed with Eudora and she is sending me to Kroktopia to talk to Wul'yahm but I can't get there. Is there any way to get there other than completing all those other quests just for this one?

Thanks!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Please disregard my previous post, and if anyone posted an answer, thank you!

I have found my way to Kroktopia, first through a friend that I found, then I was soon given my "legal" access to it through the quests.

I still have not got access to the boat, Krokosphinx, or Tomb of Storms. I am hoping and assuming that once I am able to pass through the Throne Room of Fire that maybe they will give me some more quests to gain access to these places. I am not seeing anymore open quests anywhere I do have access to, unless I am really missing something.

Can anyone tell me if that is how this works?

Hopefully I can get a friend or two to help me with this Throne Room place, sounds like another Sunken City-type deal.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Can anyone tell me the Orders of the Oblisk after you defeat the Defender, Protector and Guardian in the Vault Of Ice?

PLZ REPLY!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
You have to be a subcribed member and the Headmaster Ambrose will tell you to talk to the Oldest Tree went you enter Ravenwood (Barlbey) to enter another world. Such as Krokotopia and Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I am having a problem accessing the zone itself...it started with the crafting quest were i was told to go there. I couldn't get in and had to have a friend go in and then i ported to them. How do I get access without having to have a friend go in first? It seems ridiculous to have a quest send you there and not be able to have access to the zone. I now have 3 quests in there that are semi complete and can't get in to finish them. Any suggestions? :D

Administrator
You will need to earn access to this location by completing your assignments in Wizard City first. Only then will Merle give you the key to Krokotopia.

You will often be given quests to areas that you have not reached yet.

Faedora wrote:
I am having a problem accessing the zone itself...it started with the crafting quest were i was told to go there. I couldn't get in and had to have a friend go in and then i ported to them. How do I get access without having to have a friend go in first? It seems ridiculous to have a quest send you there and not be able to have access to the zone. I now have 3 quests in there that are semi complete and can't get in to finish them. Any suggestions? :D

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Can you tell me then where do I obtain the parchment that I need to craft this ring to complete the quest? I don't know where to get it since I am unable to get into Krokotopia and am not sure if it is a drop, or if it is harvested. Any help would be greatly appreciated..... :D