Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Problem - Get some Bling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm on the "Get some Bling" quest. You have to collect 10 Gemstones for General Khaba to make a blade. I have collected 5 of the 10 stones and now when I go by a stone it doesn't recognize it and Im not able to collect anymore. This is the 2nd day it is happening. Would anyone happen to know how I might fix it? I'm Thomas ShadowStalker in the game. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Haha dont worry. I had the exact same problem and one of my best friends Isaac Ghoststone helped me. When you open your book and go to the quest page, or press "Q" on your keyboard. The "Get Some Bling" quest should be there. Look on the bottom for the area, and go there. Dont necessarily follow the Quest Arrow. Follow the quest itself. There are more that a few bugs like this in Krokotopia. And after that find hem yourself. If the gem is on the wrong street then it wont work. Just go to the right street and look there.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Crits wrote:
I'm on the "Get some Bling" quest. You have to collect 10 Gemstones for General Khaba to make a blade. I have collected 5 of the 10 stones and now when I go by a stone it doesn't recognize it and Im not able to collect anymore. This is the 2nd day it is happening. Would anyone happen to know how I might fix it? I'm Thomas ShadowStalker in the game. Thanks

Go to a differnt realm