Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
for some reason I can not acces the oasis or bartleby for that fact I’ve tried restarting my game multiple times and I do have a membership but it isn’t working at all someone help me please I started my account in 2009 and I stopped playing a long time ago but it still isn’t working since I got my membership like 2 or 3 days ago

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest Krokotopia is required for access to the world. It's given by the headmaster after defeating Lord Nightshade.

Now, if you've satisfied the above requirement and you're still unable to even go inside Bartleby, then, we've an issue.

Try:

Emailing KI about the situation
support@wizard101.com

Using another means of getting to Krokotopia such as a World Gate at one of the castles in the Housing Tours.

You can also uninstall and re-install the game if the situation continues to be persistent.

The fact that you're able to post here means your membership works.

Employ the suggestions above and see what happens.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
playerjj266 on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
for some reason I can not acces the oasis or bartleby for that fact I’ve tried restarting my game multiple times and I do have a membership but it isn’t working at all someone help me please I started my account in 2009 and I stopped playing a long time ago but it still isn’t working since I got my membership like 2 or 3 days ago
Go to your friend list (hands at the top right of your screen). Click on 'More Friends' at the bottom, then click the icon near the bottom that says 'Friend Count'. If the maximum friends is 150 then your membership is active. If it is not active then there is a problem with your membership so you'll need to contact support to get it sorted.

If your membership is active and you're having trouble going to Krok:

What level are you?
Is Bartleby's door open or still blocked?
Could it be that you have not unlocked Krok on that character yet?

If it should be working and isn't then contact support to get your character unstuck. If you haven't opened the door yet or done the quest to open Krok but need help working out what quests you need to do then post back with details of your level and the titles of any quests you have in your book that have stars on them. We'll do our best to help!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2018
You should be able to access Krokotopia by receiving the spiral key from Headmaster Ambrose one completing the necessary quest in Wizard City. Another reason could be that your membership has expired.
Otherwise just contact support.

Stephen Skullstone

Death
Level 19