Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krocopatra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
What mission do you do in order to fight Krokopatra? I've looked everywhere but no answer!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
HelloSecondAccount on Dec 8, 2016 wrote:
What mission do you do in order to fight Krokopatra? I've looked everywhere but no answer!
The quest you are looking for is "Temple Dweller" in the Temple of Storms.

You can find all kinds of information in the Wiki on Wizard101 Central.

Here is the link to "Temple Dweller"

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Temple_Dweller

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
It's a main quest, you'll get there by doing story quests, and I do apologise for this but it is spelled Krokopatra. (I am so sorry)

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
jordan night blood on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
It's a main quest, you'll get there by doing story quests, and I do apologise for this but it is spelled Krokopatra. (I am so sorry)
What he said and I assume you still need a lot of quests to catch up to get the main quest to defeat Krokopatra.

Alejandro

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
jordan night blood on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
XD, Why do you always do that Jordan?

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Star Edward on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
XD, Why do you always do that Jordan?

I have an unhealthy addiction to correcting people lol. But in all seriousness, I really don't know.

Delver
May 12, 2012
jordan night blood on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
I have an unhealthy addiction to correcting people lol. But in all seriousness, I really don't know.
Same When a friend asks me to read their paper at school, they know that they will get a lot of spelling corrections... I will say "It's really good but you misspelled this and this and this"

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Correct spelling actually helps a lot when you're searching through wikis. It's a good habit.