Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to finish 'KrokoSphinx' by lvl 12?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I'm interested in low lvl pvp, and want to get Poison at a low lvl to monstrous it. Don't really mind how difficult it is, does anyone know if it's possible to finish krokosphinx by lvl 12, if not what is the lowest level i would be at when i finish krokosphinx?
Any answers are appreciated

-Best Regard,
Jordan Owlheart

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jordan Owlheart on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
I'm interested in low lvl pvp, and want to get Poison at a low lvl to monstrous it. Don't really mind how difficult it is, does anyone know if it's possible to finish krokosphinx by lvl 12, if not what is the lowest level i would be at when i finish krokosphinx?
Any answers are appreciated

-Best Regard,
Jordan Owlheart
No. Before you can even get the quest to go to Krokotopia, you must first finish all the main story quests in Wizard City through Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
We'll I've unlocked krokotopia at lvl 10, don't think I can finish chamber of fire by lvl 12

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jordan Owlheart on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
We'll I've unlocked krokotopia at lvl 10, don't think I can finish chamber of fire by lvl 12
By having access to Krok at level 10, it will make it more difficult to complete some of the quests. But if you are doing this for the purpose of Low level PvP, I can't help you. I haven't done PvP in years and won't