Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't find the main quest. Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2011
I have done the quest "Return to Shalek" which is the quest before "Find the Fang", which leads to The Vault of Ice. But for some reason, after I talked to Shalek for "Return to Shalek", he didn't have any quests for me, not even any side quests. I've looked everywhere in Krokotopia and Wizard City, but I can't find any storyline or instance quest at all (except for one to Grizzleheim, but that is a side world). My character is level 33, school of Ice.
I'm actually not sure if I've done "Find the Fang", I can't remember. But either way, there is still no quest "Find the Fang" or "Breaking the Vault".
I'm not sure what to do. I really do need help.

Administrator
Young Wizard, you have several Wizards that are in the range of Krokotopia. When you post, please make sure you include the character name, level, and main school of focus so we know which character to audit.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 09, 2013
I am a level 35 school of Ice and the same thing happend to me i guess it is some sort of glitch. i hope someone can send us a patch and let uus star Marleybone :(

Survivor
Sep 24, 2013
I am level 30 from storm and having the same problem, in my quests it says I don't have anymore in Krokotopia, I can go to marleybone, but there is private kinchley isn't giving me the quest! I need help please, let me start marleybone!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2013
Opps forgot to say my name is Katie Eyes level 30 storm

Administrator
Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
I have a similar problem. My friend and I lost our main quest. What should we do?
Me: Katie Iceriver: level 22
My Friend: Rylee Moonstone: level 21

P.S. The Quest Finder says we have no more quests in this world, but we haven't unlocked Vault Of Ice yet!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Umbra Pecus on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
I have a similar problem. My friend and I lost our main quest. What should we do?
Me: Katie Iceriver: level 22
My Friend: Rylee Moonstone: level 21

P.S. The Quest Finder says we have no more quests in this world, but we haven't unlocked Vault Of Ice yet!
This link gives details on how the Quest Finder works:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/stuck-looking-for-a-quest-use-quest-finder-8ad6a4194304fe6b01430c3fb2d86547

It basically starts searching in the zone where you are standing. Go to the different zones (areas) in Krokotopia and try it again.

In case you need info on the zones/areas, this map might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

Start with the first area, Pyramid of the Sun. Go to the Chamber of Fire, Royal Hall, etc.

You should be able to find your quests that way.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
Thanks for the help earlier.
Quest Helper has been strange and reads "Talk to Shai Amahte the Great in Balance School" but when you enter the balance school, he's not there. Quest Helper takes you closer to where he should be, but once you've reached 204 on the arrow in takes you outside where it's at 112 and sends you back in. Quite annoying. Same thing happened a year ago with Krokapatra with my level 71 . A little more help please?
Katie Iceriver: level 23
Riley Moonstone: 31

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Umbra Pecus on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the help earlier.
Quest Helper has been strange and reads "Talk to Shai Amahte the Great in Balance School" but when you enter the balance school, he's not there. Quest Helper takes you closer to where he should be, but once you've reached 204 on the arrow in takes you outside where it's at 112 and sends you back in. Quite annoying. Same thing happened a year ago with Krokapatra with my level 71 . A little more help please?
Khai Amahte appears in a few different spots, depending on which quest you have.

He appears in The Grand Arena. Here is a link to that map:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Grand_Arena

This is where you meet him for the quest, The Ultimate Battle, in Khai's Trophy Room in The Grand Arena.

At the end of that quest, you must approach him and talk to him. This link gives details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Ultimate_Battle#tab=Quest_Information

Did you complete that quest by talking to him after the battle?

What is the name of the quest you have?

(Note: when you open your Quest Log File in the game, you can click on the Question Mark in the corner of the box for each quest, and it will show you all that you have completed on that quest, and what you still need to do. Maybe that will help you too.)

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not quite sure if I completed that quest or not. It's been a while...
Currently I have no main quests that work.
I'm pretty sure the Talk to Shai Amahte the Great in Balance School if supposed to be my main quest. I could be mistaken but isn't that the quest with the order of the fang meeting?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Umbra Pecus on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not quite sure if I completed that quest or not. It's been a while...
Currently I have no main quests that work.
I'm pretty sure the Talk to Shai Amahte the Great in Balance School if supposed to be my main quest. I could be mistaken but isn't that the quest with the order of the fang meeting?
This link will show you all of the Main and Side quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

I just took one of my wizards through the series of quests in The Entrance Hall, starting with "Find the Fang".

There are some Side Quests connected in that series too.

After finishing "Find the Fang" and "Breaking the Vault", the next Main Quest is "Retribution" (which is the dungeon in The Emperor's Retreat).

Do you have any of these quests in your log file?
- Find the Fang
- The Greatest Warrior
- Hammer Time
- Need Some Soul
- King of the Pit
- Breaking the Vault

I'm not sure why the quest finder is sending you to the Balance School?

If you completed all of the quests listed above, your next Main Quest should be "Retribution".

If this doesn't help, you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of your wizard who is stuck on this.