Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
Easy! Well to start, after you get invited to go to "Cyclops Lane," you would obviously have to finish that. And when you get to level 10 - 15, and you have finished "Wizard City," You shall be asked from the Headmaster yourself to head over to Krokotopia. And remember, you have to be a member!!

Level 26
Taylor DarkWalker

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
harvey418 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
Just finish Unicorn Way, Triton, Firecat and Cyclopes. Collosus is a side quest. Then go get the quest to go to Krokotopia. Alexander Stormglade Lvl 39

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
Solo Sunken City, it's fun. I did it.
- Wolf MoonBlade
- Level 100 Death
- Level 86 Life
- Level 92 Ice
- Level 58 Balance

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
i need help on karahn palace mattew death breaker 23

Survivor
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I was about level 15 when I got to Krokotopia. Also you don't have to do sunken city and colosis blv. but you can. But you should do all of olde town. Hope This Helps

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
i have a guestion to a mod:
i have enough crowns to buy krokotopia and i don't have the quest for the tree key but:
i have a castle and as i go out i can choose a world now i come in bartleby cause i have no other world but as i have buyed kroktopia can i go there without the key?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
David Legendhunter on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
i have enough crowns to buy krokotopia and i don't have the quest for the tree key but:
i have a castle and as i go out i can choose a world now i come in bartleby cause i have no other world but as i have buyed kroktopia can i go there without the key?
No, in order to be able to quest in Krokotopia you need to do the quest to get the spiral key because its a main storyline quest

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
vb23 wrote:
No Colossus does not have to be beat. All you have to do is be a 3 streets savior, then you are sent on a quest to defeat Foulgaze, and after that Lord Nightshade. You are sent to explore Nightside and once you do talk to the Headmaster, and then he will send you to Krokotopia. :D
Three Street Savior badge is given if you do all the SIDE quests in the old town streets.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
You have to have permission to get there by the Head Master and i order to do that you have to do a specific quest. you might not be able to get to it yet but you will once to level up more

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
You have to defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town! When you see the quest by Merle that says Callosas Trouble that will unllock Collasas Boulevard. It will be the quest on top of Collasas Trouble.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
xXRaikouXx on Oct 29, 2008 wrote:
basically, beat firecat alley, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. also unicorn way.
no colossus boleverad is a side quest place not main quest! you have to finish unicorn way, triton avenue, and finish cylcops lane and firecat alley and then defeat foulgaze and nightshade and then you will collect a key to go to krok. Hoped this help! ( big smiley faces! )

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Shadow Rider on Jan 29, 2010 wrote:
There is NO LEVEL REQUIREMENT in order to get to Krokotopia.

You must complete the main storyline quests for:
Unicorn Way
Firecat Alley
Triton Avenue
Cyclops Lane

Once you have done that, Ambrose will give you 2 quests. One is to do Collusus Blvd. The other is to defeat Foulgaze to retrieve the key to the archives room.

Once you have defeated Foulgaze and returned to Ambrose, he will tell you to defeat Lord Nightshade and retrieve the books stolen by Malistaire.

Once you defeat Lord Nightshade, you will recieve a note and another key. You then go back to Ambrose, who reads the note and tells you that there is a secret area behind the waterfall by Rainbow Bridge. He gives you the key and ask you to explore the area.

You go to the area behind the Rainbow Bridge and go thru the door (this is area is called Nightside). You discover the Death School and speak to Dworgen. You then go back to Ambrose. He will then give you the Spiral Key needed to get to Krokotopia.

You go to Bartleby and enter him. Go up to the door in the middle of the room and hit "X". You can then select the world you wish to go to.

You do not have to do Collusus Blvd in order to get to Krokotopia, but you will have to do it to complete the Smith quest and the Book quest.

If you talk to the girl in Nightside, she will ask you to hand in her report to Professor Drake (Myth teacher), who will then ask you to get a cyclops monacle. When you go back to the girl, she will ask you to help her find proof that the Grub exists. This quest is Sukin City, then dungeon who's entrance is found in Nightside. I would highly recommend doing Sunken City at a much later time.

You must also be a current subscriber, or have paid crowns to open up the Krokotopia area.
Guys. This is what you need to do.

This guy/girl is amazing for writing all this, bravo Shadow Rider!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
If you already unlocked it but you don't know how to get there, go to Bartleby in Ravenwood, you will see stairs that look like a mouth. If you go there, you can go in and see a door with nothing attached to it. Just walk up to it, press x and Krokotopia should be there. If you haven't you have to defeat Nightshade and talk to Master Ambrose before it is unlocked. He will tell you so when you do. Hopefully this helped!

Heather EmeraldRider, level 21 Conjurer

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
wow. amazed at how long this thread got! just do your quests and you will get there!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
finish Firecat alley, triton avenue and Cyclops lane. should get you there. Steven soul stalker 100 Anthony Swift 92

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
David Legendhunter on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
David, the spiral key is meant for the storyline so to continue the storyline you need to get the key. But if you can teleport to a friend that is in Krokatopia then you can go there, but you can only do side quests if you don't have the key to Krokatopia

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
You have to defeat Lord NightShade then talk to Merle and then Merle will send you to Kroktopia.

Diana Level 41

Survivor
Mar 08, 2015
When you get a quest from some with over their head it appears in your book under spells. At the top of the quest is the name of the actual quest. To get to Krokotopia you need to complete the final main quest called The sixth school. Although you will need Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley.

I am Laura Deathgiver level 21

Survivor
May 23, 2015
When you defeat nightshade the headmaster gives you a krokotopia quest. well i'm pretty sure anyways.

Survivor
May 16, 2015
Well what about crab alley, and how can you tell the diference between side quests, and not side quests. I feel like i have just been doing side quest the whole time

Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
hunterblade21 on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
Well what about crab alley, and how can you tell the diference between side quests, and not side quests. I feel like i have just been doing side quest the whole time
Crab Alley is all side quests. A way to tell if you are Side Questing is that when you turn in the quest the NPC will have no more quests to give you after you finish their storyline. Also, Main quests are the first to appear in your log (Followed by the side quests you have picked up in the SAME WORLD. Your log is divided by worlds of the spiral, Wizard City being first and so on. Side Worlds will appear towards the END of your log.).

Kevin DragonBreath Level 49 Balance Secondary: Fire

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Well for one thing, you have to finish all the quest in Wizard City. The quest you got to do is defeat Lord Nightshade, then after you done that return to the Headmaster. You should have two quests available to do. You would be able to explore Colossus Boulevard, or go to Krokotopia. :)

DestinyTheWiz, Level 42

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014