Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help wih Quest Prince Manu Nirini

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
My problem is I can't get to him. I went to each of the 4 Braziers and made sure all were turned red by clicking X, but the door didn't open. Then I went back to the Book Stand and it told me "the door won't open until all the Braziers are red" they were all red. What am I doing worng?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cheri04271964 wrote:
My problem is I can't get to him. I went to each of the 4 Braziers and made sure all were turned red by clicking X, but the door didn't open. Then I went back to the Book Stand and it told me "the door won't open until all the Braziers are red" they were all red. What am I doing worng?

This might sound funny, but on my computer, the "red" looks like "orange". The other colors look like a pale blue, and a funny shade of purple.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Purple and Red look very similar on the Braziers. The "Red" has some yellow in it.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Thank you.

Maybe its my computer or I'm color blind, but the "purple" color looked red to me and the "red" looked yellow. Anyway I all four to yellow and the door finally opened.