Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Krokotopia is an ancient land of forgotten treasures.

In this place, deserts surround the life-giving oasis in the shadow of towering pyramids. Krokotopia was once home to the Kroks, and it is rumored the Kroks have re-awakened and enslaved the Manders.

Occasionally, the canines of Marleybone can be seen here excavating ruins in search of artifacts for their museums.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM KROKOTOPIA


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
3
I think krokatopia is amazing but also hard :P you might get stuck and when you do ask a friend i think they would be willing to help you my favorite world pictures are dragonspyre it is so creepy it looks so cool THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
12
o.e
man i hate this world so much
it's to easy

but at least there is mana EVERYWHERE in the oasis

Armiger
Mar 18, 2009
2381
As a pyromancer, the Pyramid of the Sun can be quite challenging (and frustrating!!); however if you survive it, the Great Sphinx should be easier (the majority are ice based).

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
46
I agree with kingurz, the Pyramid of Sun is soooooooo frustrating when you are a pyromancer!!!! But the Krokospinx is alot easier for me.

~Corrina101

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
24
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
6
Krokotopia led me to quit the game for awhile--I've deleted all my wizards and am starting over. The whole 4 Nirini boss quest was exhausting and too frustrating. I'll just have to see how my new wizard does--I went with life instead of fire, and I'm liking it so far. Danforth is TOTALLY frustrating since he won't remind you of the map quest!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
18
I to agree with kingurz the sun temple is hard being and pyro. But I guess sunbird does still do damage on the monsters...










Ashley Spellfriend
lvl 13 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
12
This world is the biggest one. Just when you finish an area it sends you to another one, lolz.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
36
I Hate This World I Like Marleybone Its a City Full Of Fun
Its Like New Yock lol But Small


I LOVE MARLEYBONE!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
95
aliju wrote:
Krokotopia led me to quit the game for awhile--I've deleted all my wizards and am starting over. The whole 4 Nirini boss quest was exhausting and too frustrating. I'll just have to see how my new wizard does--I went with life instead of fire, and I'm liking it so far. Danforth is TOTALLY frustrating since he won't remind you of the map quest!


same happened with me and i had 6 wizards! i feel your pain
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
3
I agree with many people, Chamber of Fire (And Palace of Fire) are both frustrating when you are a Pyromancer. It's very hard and boring. :(







Yours truly,

Wolf Dunecaster ( I know the name is lame)
Level 25 Pyromancer and Necromancer.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
2
I think Krokotopia is fun and kinda hard for the people who first get there also i have to say it is kinda long but if you have help with friends it short and easy so i think Krokotopia is probably is my favorite world :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1088
Hey, please help me! Well, um, oh yeah, what spells work good against the Nirini if your a diviner? Please Diviners only awnser. Please be my friend!








mman17, Out

Survivor
May 31, 2009
5
Bendad123 wrote:
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.


I agree because i am a lvl 32 and still am at the last part of beating krokotopia and even thats is long so if you think it will be easy well your wrong!



Your Average Player,
Blaze GreenMask
Level 32 Pyromancer

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
kingurz wrote:
As a pyromancer, the Pyramid of the Sun can be quite challenging (and frustrating!!); however if you survive it, the Great Sphinx should be easier (the majority are ice based).


I'm a Thamuturge so it's pretty easy for me.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
82
Gamefreak231 wrote:
Bendad123 wrote:
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.


I agree because i am a lvl 32 and still am at the last part of beating krokotopia and even thats is long so if you think it will be easy well your wrong!



Your Average Player,
Blaze GreenMask
Level 32 Pyromancer



I'm level 28 and in marleybone!

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
53
{ sigh } I remember when i was in krokotopia! Now i am Grand master! Krokotopia was fun but then marly bone was hard! But still krok has something nice about it!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
24
Bendad123 wrote:
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.
mb is a LOT harder than krock mb has no side walk has 9 parts and takes for ever

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
1
This spiral is very frustrating! It tells me to go to the ice vault and then wont let me in. There are several places that I can't get to and I've followed all instructions. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
21
mb is a LOT harder than krock mb has no side walk has 9 parts and takes for ever
actually Marlybone, although it doesn't have a side walk, there are a lot of things to hide behind to not accidentally go into battle.so it's really fun going from one place to another. :) :-) :D :-o 8)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
124
idk if you should have put marleybonians (sorry if i spelled it wrong) in krokotopia

Survivor
May 03, 2009
3
kroktopia was sort of challenging and fun but marleybone is slight better and harder. ps: I am finally in mooshou.i think i spelled it wrong
: :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
1
phinex101 wrote:
kroktopia was sort of challenging and fun but marleybone is slight better and harder. ps: I am finally in mooshou.i think i spelled it wrong
: :D





ya you did spell it wrong

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
16
I absolutely loved the quest line in Krokotopia, you all did a very good job with it, I enjoyed it so much that I even ended up buying the most expensive house located there and adorned it with all of my trophies and furniture and it looks amazing.