Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is gardner in khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
8
can anyone tell me where the gardener for khrysalis is? I have completed all quests for that world, looked everywhere and still can not find him. I have pest 7 to get rid off. Please help? Thank you :)

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
119
dopey7713 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
can anyone tell me where the gardener for khrysalis is? I have completed all quests for that world, looked everywhere and still can not find him. I have pest 7 to get rid off. Please help? Thank you :)
I've been looking for him too. I just finished the main story yesterday but I am looking for the gardener still. Yet, NO SIGN OF HIM!!!! A friend suggested it may be gardening level based but I am not sure. I hope we get an answer from KI on this....

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
8
Someone also told me that I would need to be lvl 15 as a gardener in order for him to show up, I just don't understand why would kingsley give you seed for new lvl plants without supplying the need for them?

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
9
I am a grandmaster gardener and I cannot find the gardener in Khrysalis. My fire found him with no problems - but my life wizard cannot find him anywhere -- Is this a glitch?

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
119
dopey7713 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Someone also told me that I would need to be lvl 15 as a gardener in order for him to show up, I just don't understand why would kingsley give you seed for new lvl plants without supplying the need for them?
Ah ok. Thanks for confirming my worst fear, I have to be a certain gardening level. Luckily I am only 5 levels away from that, and with the amount of time I spend online it should be no problem. Just gonna have to get my hands on some seeds first.

Administrator
The information you seek is right on the Game Updates, young Wizards.

Truly dedicated Gardeners who are currently Gardening level 15, can now obtain the rank of Verdant Gardener!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#grow


community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
119
Professor Greyrose on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
The information you seek is right on the Game Updates, young Wizards.

Truly dedicated Gardeners who are currently Gardening level 15, can now obtain the rank of Verdant Gardener!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#grow
Ok, thanks for clearing it up Professor Greyrose! I wasn't sure if it meant just the rank or what. But thank you for clarifying this.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
1
lyreh on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I am a grandmaster gardener and I cannot find the gardener in Khrysalis. My fire found him with no problems - but my life wizard cannot find him anywhere -- Is this a glitch?
Same here My life wizard is grandmaster gardener completed all quest and Barley is missing from silent market? I have searched the lost woods and again no Barley? Am I missing something?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
304
ironsteed1993 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Same here My life wizard is grandmaster gardener completed all quest and Barley is missing from silent market? I have searched the lost woods and again no Barley? Am I missing something?
You have to be a Rank 15 Legendary Gardener to receive the quest Bring the Green from Zaltanna the Mirrormask after you finish the quest Uneasy Allies. I still have to get to rank 15 since i'm barely a rank 12 Grandmaster Gardener Hope This Helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95