Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old Cob Theory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
So I felt there was more to this character. good old cob who may be a swan corrupted by shadow hence why it was banished. Ok I know that was off but if you think about it ... it all works. so lets get started, in the game Bartley mentions the creator right so who is this its unclear maybe a plot to the 4th arc but this may be the plot for this arc ok let me get into the theory by saying that cob means male swan and we don't see many "SWANS" (be side the spell maybe to call forth the original creators powers). because they represent the creator this is a form of respect and the reason there aren't swan are because maybe they where but they loved to fiddle with shadow as they are white or lighter color may mean they are less immune to the magic and maybe there is a magic for light as far as we know. but the last point to this is that old cob is weak because shadow damage has backlash Hench a power full being like lady night star can in prison him.

ok heres my more scientific one so in west African religion there is a spider god here's a quote that will tell you more "In West Africa, the spider is portrayed as a trickster god, much like Coyote in the Native American stories. Called Anansi, he is forever stirring up mischief to get the better of other animals. In many stories, he is a god associated with CREATION, either of wisdom or storytelling" yea so that's a thing this gives so much evidence on its own so there is a sider god out there I like the fist one better but what do you think.