Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Levels - Level 100 Exalted Wizards

AuthorMessage
Administrator
With the addition of the second half of Khrysalis, and the culmination of the second chapter of the Spiral, Wizards can now reach the maximum of level 100!* Level 100 Wizards will be known by the title of Exalted!

A Training Point will be awarded at level 100 as usual, plus there will be bonus Training Points available through quests in Khrysalis.

With increased levels also come increased Gold!
  • For characters under level 80 the maximum gold is 300 000
  • For characters level 80-90 the maximum gold is 350 000
  • For characters Level 91-95 the maximum gold is 375 000
  • For characters level 96+ the maximum gold is 400 000

This also means that level 100 Henchmen are available from the Crown Shop and the price of level 95 Henchmen has been reduced.

Level 100 gear is not yet available from the Hoard Packs in the Crown shop, nor the Prepaid Bundle cards. Those items will be added soon!

.*
Please remember, when you were at the previous level maximum of 95 no experience was rewarded for duels and quests completed once you reached level 95. When a player reaches the maximum level, their experience bar disappears, indicating they are not gaining experience from their duels or quests. No experience is rewarded to those who are at the maximum level, which means that everyone who was level 95 before we raised the level cap, will be level 95 to start, now that we have raised the level cap, and you can once again start earning new experience points from your adventures.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Bring it on! I shall become level 100 within a month... okay, takes me a while seeing as I have work, internship, classes, and campus organizations I am on the executive board for. Not to mention I get my Associate's this quarter, so things are hectic to the point where I only have Sundays free.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
The card packs to not give level 100 gear. I just checked with my fresh lvl 100 wizard and the packs give lvl 90 gear still....is this a mistake?

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Mello Lily on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Bring it on! I shall become level 100 within a month... okay, takes me a while seeing as I have work, internship, classes, and campus organizations I am on the executive board for. Not to mention I get my Associate's this quarter, so things are hectic to the point where I only have Sundays free.
Okay, I reached 100 last night and finished defeating Morganthe... twice. :)

Seth NightFlame, Exalted Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Mello Lily on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Okay, I reached 100 last night and finished defeating Morganthe... twice. :)

Seth NightFlame, Exalted Pyromancer
Just wondering how you reached level 100 so quickly? I played a lot since part two was released on live realm but am only level 97 in Sardonyx. What's your secret?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Question! I hope that this is where to ask ths, but it is related to the main idea of this discussion. After we defeat Morganthe, seeing as lvl 100 is the end, is that the end of Wizard101 or will there be a new storyline? I hope it isn't, but I still have a long way to go.

Valdus Spiritmancer

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Mage of the Mirage... on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Question! I hope that this is where to ask ths, but it is related to the main idea of this discussion. After we defeat Morganthe, seeing as lvl 100 is the end, is that the end of Wizard101 or will there be a new storyline? I hope it isn't, but I still have a long way to go.

Valdus Spiritmancer
There will be another storyline.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 40 Pyromancer World: MooShu Area: Crimson Fields

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Mello Lily on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
I feel you... My schedule isn't quite so hectic, but i have finals coming up then I'll be abroad.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
AvalonianDragon on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Just wondering how you reached level 100 so quickly? I played a lot since part two was released on live realm but am only level 97 in Sardonyx. What's your secret?
Straight through main quest line, no side quests, and for 20 hours straight. Some say that is no life. I say I happened not to have work, class, or internship, so I went for it.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011

Valdus Spiritmancer
Defeating Morganthe is the end of saga 2. Based on the end (which I will not spoil), there will be a saga 3.

However, if you do not mind reading spoilers to answer your question, you can read this article I did on duelist101, it goes over what we might see in saga 3, based on what I have observed. Warning, spoiler about Morganthe and these are my guesses.

http://www.duelist101.com/community/foresight/wizard101-saga-3-predictions/

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Mello what level are you now?

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
sparky579151 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Mello what level are you now?
Maxed, 100.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
I've been curious... How does everyone level up so fast in this game! Does it work better if we play with friends or whats the deal...

DiamondStew/// Justin Dragonsword -_

Survivor
May 28, 2011
If u wanna go faster with your quest make sure bring a couple of friends with you never solo,it takes forever To finish the place.i hope this opinion helps you.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2013

Valdus Spiritmancer
i am sure they have alot more planned

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
haha i heard a joke about the exalted level, so it goes like this": the x-man x-salted his meat, when he applied for the x-school he was ------------

hint: x-cepted

with determination, the wheels of fate drive you to success,

Survivor
Mar 20, 2014

Valdus Spiritmancer
no, finish khrysalis and your question will be awnsered

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Hey this is my first post and I just wanted to say that the game is called WIzard101 so naturally , the top level should be 101. Just felt Like I wanted to point that out.
Thanks