Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 60 quests in Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 04, 2013
IHey I just have a quick question for you guys. I was helping my friend do his Khrysalis quests and we found a quest I could do. I was somewhere in the lvl 60s, didn't even have Von yet. I called a good friend of mine and the three of us did the quest. It was soooo fun!

But i was wondering if there are anymore quests like this. I could only find the one. Plz let me know if there are or aren't.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Defender
Jun 02, 2013
With no pre-requisites, such as wizard level, or quest progression, you were able to acquire and complete the quest(s) given.

Unless another lower level player has attempted this, and is willing to share their experience, you would have to port to a willing friend in each zone within Khrysalis, and hunt down every available quest giver to find out.

Best of luck to you,

Gabriel

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Shadow 343 on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
IHey I just have a quick question for you guys. I was helping my friend do his Khrysalis quests and we found a quest I could do. I was somewhere in the lvl 60s, didn't even have Von yet. I called a good friend of mine and the three of us did the quest. It was soooo fun!

But i was wondering if there are anymore quests like this. I could only find the one. Plz let me know if there are or aren't.

Wow! Sounds cool!

Which quest was it? I want to go do that too! If you can't remember a name, maybe just what it was like or an area? I can go hunt for it with my friends for sure.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
It's probably not a level 60 quest. More than likely it's just a side quest that didn't have a minimum restriction loaded on it. I think there's one in the Last Wood (that Moatkins CurdWright guy?) that quest finder reveals as soon as you get to Khrysalis. I don't know what the quest is called, but I seem to remember that one popping up well before I was even close to making it to the Last Wood.