Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

khrysalis solos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2013
the solo boss battles in khrysalis are something else. in fact they are way to hard for wizards of higher levels than the battles are intended for. we shouldn't be forced to buy crowns with money to advance on a quest or get farther in game. i ask if any moderators or anyone with any kind of power please nerf solo battles not just in khrysalis but everywhere else or try to make them more fair, please its not cool

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
brysonator101 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
the solo boss battles in khrysalis are something else. in fact they are way to hard for wizards of higher levels than the battles are intended for. we shouldn't be forced to buy crowns with money to advance on a quest or get farther in game. i ask if any moderators or anyone with any kind of power please nerf solo battles not just in khrysalis but everywhere else or try to make them more fair, please its not cool
while I was questing through I never had too much trouble all though having to fight a boss and two minions instead of one was a pretty bad idea. maybe your gear is a little outdated for this possibly?

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I have a suggestion about the ants and the mouse that follow you around the world of khrysalis. Please could you make them a little smaller. I have trouble seeing my surroundings when I'm around people I don't want to fight. I would like to avoid them. the ant and divm whiteheart are so large they obstruct my view.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
alia550 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
I have a suggestion about the ants and the mouse that follow you around the world of khrysalis. Please could you make them a little smaller. I have trouble seeing my surroundings when I'm around people I don't want to fight. I would like to avoid them. the ant and divm whiteheart are so large they obstruct my view.
Did you try zooming out while playing?

It does help.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
brysonator101 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
You know, I'm not going to be that guy and say, "every boss was easy, every quest was easy, it's just you that's having a challenge." The truth is, difficulty does exist in the world, which is why I try my best to stay on top of it in not only level, but gear as well.

In terms of the boss instances, yeah, they require careful planning, but since we don't block their criticals anyways, that's something you should bear in mind when planning.

Also, going first in these battles does help tremendously.

What school are you though? Maybe we can provide a little advice based on more info you provide?