Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm immune?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I was just fighting some Common Killers in the Kondha Desert (they're fire) and when they hit me it says immune and 0 damage. I'm so confused. I've searched here and the internet but I can't find any answers. So I thought I would ask if anyone here knows why this is. I'm not complaining though.... fighting and receiving no damage is pretty sweet ;)

Ellie Dreamrider

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Do you have a companion with you? That could give you additional resist.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your companion during that part of the game gives an extra +20% resist all. Once your resist is 101% or higher you become immune (unless they use pierce). It's possible with Jade gear and a +15 resist pet to be immune to all while you have Dyvim Whiteheart with you.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Anyone can have or raise your resistance to 100% against one or more schools.

The gear you wear and the pet you use will influence your resistance.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Between my Jade gear, the crafter boots from Krys, and the rings from krys, My Balance Wiz can be immune to any one school and have a 65 resist to all others.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
well actually my friend put on an outfit i don't remember his name but when he got hit by a death attack move it said immune and i was what?! immune matthew death flame level 33

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
seethe42 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Your companion during that part of the game gives an extra +20% resist all. Once your resist is 101% or higher you become immune (unless they use pierce). It's possible with Jade gear and a +15 resist pet to be immune to all while you have Dyvim Whiteheart with you.
it is possible get immunity jade gear but 2nd wizard that got immunity to & with jade gear during Khrysails Part 2

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Ealasaid on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
I was just fighting some Common Killers in the Kondha Desert (they're fire) and when they hit me it says immune and 0 damage. I'm so confused. I've searched here and the internet but I can't find any answers. So I thought I would ask if anyone here knows why this is. I'm not complaining though.... fighting and receiving no damage is pretty sweet ;)

Ellie Dreamrider
When it says immune that means no damage is taken on you unless it is pierced. How you get an immune is by having over 100 resist of a school. I can have an immune of storm and the best way to is:

Jade Gear (Level 100)

Rain Beetle or Starfish at mega (They can heal and give resistance very commonly)

Heartsteel (250 crowns)

Darkmoor amulets (Mine is Relic from the Fetid Lagoon with two resistance)

If you are ice maybe Elissa's Chill Band or Sardonyx Crafting like Signet of the Sand Devil

Hope this straightens out why

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
It is actually very simple to become immune especially if you are an ice, and have the correct gear. Such as followed the level 74+ robe from Avalon, level 84 or 86+ hat from Azteca, jade mystery's boots level 90 or 100+, a pet with spell proof +10% and spell defy +5%. Add that with anything else with some resist should get you to 100 or so resist aka immune.

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
JustinFrostHunter on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
it is possible get immunity jade gear but 2nd wizard that got immunity to & with jade gear during Khrysails Part 2
What???

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Ealasaid on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:

Ellie Dreamrider
Immunity Work above 101 (higher is) strong it is (take more armor pierce to kill it)