Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you defeat kaliklak in khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I am a lev 91 student how to do you defeat him

quest quality of mercy

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
jake234341 on Jan 14, 2017 wrote:
I am a lev 91 student how to do you defeat him

quest quality of mercy
Kaliklak is a bit annoying. He loves casting Fortify and Tower Shield. As a wizard, you have a shield that will help a lot against him. Load your deck with these.

Kaliklak does not cheat and has no minions. My suggestion is to tackle him by loading him with feints (Feint, Potent Feint, Item Feint, TC Feint), then cast Fire Blade, TC Fire Blade and Sharpened Fire Blade on yourself. Put up shields every so often so his attacks are ineffective. When you're ready to hit him, cast Infallible. Your biggest single hit spell (Efreet or FFA are good choices) should crush him.

So, your deck should be as follows:
*A big single target hit (Efreet or FFA)
*Gargantuan or another enchant to boost damage
*Fire Blade x2
*Sharpen Blade
*Feint x2
*Potent Trap
*Glacial Shield x4

Sideboard:
+Fire Blade
+Feint
+Reshuffle (just in case)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Liam Wyrmhammer on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
Kaliklak is a bit annoying. He loves casting Fortify and Tower Shield. As a wizard, you have a shield that will help a lot against him. Load your deck with these.

Kaliklak does not cheat and has no minions. My suggestion is to tackle him by loading him with feints (Feint, Potent Feint, Item Feint, TC Feint), then cast Fire Blade, TC Fire Blade and Sharpened Fire Blade on yourself. Put up shields every so often so his attacks are ineffective. When you're ready to hit him, cast Infallible. Your biggest single hit spell (Efreet or FFA are good choices) should crush him.

So, your deck should be as follows:
*A big single target hit (Efreet or FFA)
*Gargantuan or another enchant to boost damage
*Fire Blade x2
*Sharpen Blade
*Feint x2
*Potent Trap
*Glacial Shield x4

Sideboard:
+Fire Blade
+Feint
+Reshuffle (just in case)
He/she is level 91, so they don't have ffa, but I agree that Kaliklak IS tricky. Also, Kaliklak DOES have 2 minions; both are storm spiders.

My suggestions/edits:

1. Try to get rid of the minions asap, because since they're , they're gonna be some heavy hitters. If you can, use a spell that hits all of them such as scald, dragon, or rain of fire. Don't forget to power it up!

2. People seem to forget that has DoTs to their advantage as well as their strong single hits.

3. Shields will help and put in a few reshuffle just in case.

It's a tough fight, but you can do it!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I just defeated him on my ice and fighting an ice as an ice is really hard. What I did was I summoned salvus for my henchman and then I took out the minions and then Kaliklak.