Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hats off to KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Wow.

What an amazing world you've created with Khrysalis. Everything - the graphics, music, difficulty, storyline, DYVIM - can't forget him - is INCREDIBLE. It really has an ethereal yet epic feel about it. It's hard to explain until you see it!

I purposely spent very little time in test realm because I wanted to experience it live and I'm so glad I did.

I haven't had this much fun in a long, long time. You hit the nail on the head with this one. It is perfect, and makes all of the slogging through Azteca so very worth it.

Please do thank your designers, programmers, creatives, writers - everyone who had a part to play in this world. Most especially, can you thank the music guy? He did a most exceptional job, though I've loved his work throughout the game.

I'm so excited for what is to come - if this is the direction you're heading I'll be subscribed for a very long time! Thanks, KI.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I agree! Excellent world and the music fits perfectly.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
a great marketing thing they did: making only half the world available kinda keeps it fresh.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 79 warlord

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Extremely well done world. Couldn't Agree more with you! Congrats KI!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I have not gotten very far into Khrysalis yet, but so far I have to agree. Even though it is dark and eerie, it has the same quality as Dragonspyre -- ancient glory lost, and an epic edge to the questing. I am once again eager to see where the story takes me.

I hope it continues this way as I go on -- I'm starting to feel the magic come back. And I am so very glad to be able to say that!