Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost dog + Kravenly?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Look I get that you guys have insane gear that create this game. At some point you decided it would be a good idea to combine ghost dog and Kranen the hunter plus minions. I would like to challenge the KI team to meet me to prove they are capable of winning this fight without using there cheat gear.

It's one thing to dream this stuff up, entirely another to actually make it work. Try doing this fight with out the magic mushroom gear i dare you! It is not fun, not logical, not fare, and in no way places any importance on skill. You are forcing us to now seek a full team and pure luck. This fight configuration is crap!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I thought it was fun, but I did it with a team. We didn't have any trouble at all and no one was wearing any "magic mushroom" gear.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
That fight is fun. It's a VERY hard solo, especially for elemental schools, but with 3 or 4 players it's not too bad. Triage is your friend. Hit hard, hit fast.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Me and my wife ran this whole dungeon on our death wizards. We were 2 people short so I wouldn't say it is too difficult.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Magic mushroom gear bwahaha If you right that kingsisle has that I would do anything if they let me see it But I haven't gotten this far but it does sound fun and it does make sense for the storyline of khrysalis that you would have to fight her to strongest warlords combined;)

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
I'm a storm and ran this dungeon with my ice friend who had a life amulet on. It was challenging, but quite a lot of fun and I enjoyed the challenge. It makes sense it would be difficult though, it is the second to last dungeon in Khyrsalis! Anyway, if you are struggling a lot just get a full team to run it with. Good luck and I hope this helps!
-Adam Seafist/Adam Dawnstalker

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
If you are second, cast a death dispel on Ghost Dog on round two. If you are first, two players need to cast death dispels on him, or take the cheat attack then Triage the player who was hit next round. If you have half decent resist you can pretty much ignore Kravenly's cheat, but veryone should have a heal in, just in case.

Other than that, play it as a normal boss fight. Double feint each boss, then blade stack the player on your team who can do the most damage. Take out everything with a big AoE. No magic mushrooms required.