Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Surprise Evil Magma Peas

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
This morning, I discovered an EMP happily growing in the middle of my Couch Potatoes. The odd thing about this is, I didn't plant an EMP in the middle of my Couch Potatoes. I am certain of this because I have reached maximum capacity for outside housing items in my Red Barn Farm, and can only replant seeds when I harvest my elder plants. I'm not complaining-after all, this seems to be a free EMP-but I am confused. Given this is a glitch, will that EMP reach elder, or will it disappear as quickly as it appeared? Has this happened to anyone else, and, if so, were you able to get your mystery plant to elder?

Also this morning, a normal Tiger Lily gave me an ultra Tiger Lily at elder, so thank you very much for that!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Snee432 on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
This morning, I discovered an EMP happily growing in the middle of my Couch Potatoes. The odd thing about this is, I didn't plant an EMP in the middle of my Couch Potatoes. I am certain of this because I have reached maximum capacity for outside housing items in my Red Barn Farm, and can only replant seeds when I harvest my elder plants. I'm not complaining-after all, this seems to be a free EMP-but I am confused. Given this is a glitch, will that EMP reach elder, or will it disappear as quickly as it appeared? Has this happened to anyone else, and, if so, were you able to get your mystery plant to elder?

Also this morning, a normal Tiger Lily gave me an ultra Tiger Lily at elder, so thank you very much for that!
I'm curious... did the bonus EMP boost your housing items to above maximum capacity? Also, was there an un-occupied medium plot there already or was the plot added too? I know it's possible exceed maximum capacity using the mass planting spell (I found this out by mistake) and it would be interesting to see if this happened in your case.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
The new EMP didn't affect my housing item limit. I was at 300 the night before, and the next morning, still 300. There was an unoccupied plot, however.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Snee432 on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
The new EMP didn't affect my housing item limit. I was at 300 the night before, and the next morning, still 300. There was an unoccupied plot, however.
So the "bonus" EMP isn't occupying an item slot? Hmmm... it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Please keep us posted.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2015
This happened to me as well. The EMP replaced my teleport spot! I was going to mention this to KI but then I decided I liked it more than the ease of teleporting and never said anything. I can't move it or harvest it though.