Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon Flower

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Well I'm disappointed on the Moon Flower.

Such rare plant and doesn't have any good drops, not even mega snacks...

The plant doesn't give a seed at elder either...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Daviato wrote:
Well I'm disappointed on the Moon Flower.

Such rare plant and doesn't have any good drops, not even mega snacks...

Polymorph treasure cards on low level wizards will exploit PvP. I don't think is fair that just because the other wizard has a moon flower is allow to use Polymorph treasure cards on ranked PvP.

Polymorph treasures cards on low levels, anyone could simply plant the moon flower with low level wizard and harvest it and use the polymorphs on PvP.

My suggestion is removing the Polymorph treasure cards and Replace them with better drops and increase the gardener minimum require rank.

Minimum Gardner Rank:
Initiate (4)

Reagents:
Aether
Golden pearls
Sunstones
Fossils

Snacks: Elderly drops
Captain Canteloupe
Fancy Yogurt
Golden Wheat Bread
Rare-Unknown Mega Snack

Treasure Cards:
Pierce
Tower Shield

Gold:
150-170 Mature
550-950 Elderly

Just some suggestion that will really make the plant far more special.

I really think this plant needs to have better drops and should require a higher rank to plant it.

The removal of polymorphs is necessary, or a great deal of complains about low level wizards using polymorphs will emerge.

really complaining on a plant thats lower then anyone complaining on a spell like judge ( not trying to say judge is OP dont throw rocks )

ya know the saying
if ya cant beat um join em
thats how ya win pvp and is completely fair

true people will spam those polymorphs but remember if they dont save them up its almost worthless to them if there opponent is smart

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
My question is "why are you singling out the Moon Flower?" There are already plenty of other plants that harvest polymorph spells that are usuable in PvP. Are the Moon Flowers harvesting polymorphs that are suppose to be "no PvP"? Or are you not wanting any polymorphs to be used in PvP and it has nothing to do with gardening?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I could swear that casting a polymorph treasure cards had a level requirement... At least that is how they fixed pvp when the moon school was first added. People were passing polymorph treasure cards dropped in battle, to their lower level wizards for pvp.

Delver
May 29, 2009
What does a minimum gardening rank have to do with low level PvP?

You only have to be levle 12 to garden. They don't have to quest past that or gain questing experience to gain gardening experience, thus rank, to get to you minimum rank 4 or even grandmaster gardener.

Right now I have a level 18 wizard who hasn't quested in a couple of months and she's been a GM gardener since she was level 14. She is a Master Artisan right now and is only waiting on her last 2 Polymorph Treants to be a GM Artisan. So she has been planting the Grapes of Wrath (regular, red, and purple). Because of these plants and many others that she grew while getting up to GM gardener she got several polymorph TCs.

Now across my 84 wizards I have many polymorph TCs (not that they can be traded) but some have the red line slashed through them that say NO PvP and some don't. Some may have been from before updates, some could have been from packs, some could have been from magazine codes. I'm not sure, who knows?

I don't really think you are going to get a solution to this problem unless there is a level requirement on USE of the treasure card. Not just on purchasing of it. Cause as it stands there seems to be many other ways to get polymorph TCs when you aren't level 55+ AND using them.

SorceressMiklai

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Now across my 84 wizards I have many polymorph TCs .......
84 Wizards???!!! Really? You have 14 different accounts? That's roughly a $1000 per year just in subscription fees alone. You must have an excel spreadsheet just to keep track of your wizards.

I'm dubious to your claim of having 84 wizards.

Delver
May 29, 2009
malt22 wrote:
84 Wizards???!!! Really? You have 14 different accounts? That's roughly a $1000 per year just in subscription fees alone. You must have an excel spreadsheet just to keep track of your wizards.

Dubious or not is up to you. I never said I paid for 14 accounts. I said I have 14 accounts. I started out with 2 of my own accounts. I ended up taking over my son's and my sister's (3 & 4). One of my very good friends gave me her two accounts plus her son's account when she quit the game (5, 6 & 7) & 7 are F2P that are mostly TC holders for my other paid for accounts but yes, they have been gifted crowns items and will eventually become crowns accounts someday.

SorceressMiklai

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
malt22 wrote:

You can make as many free wizards as you want. However, not all 84 can go to see Lord Nightshade without paying that much money.

Although why anyone would need 84 wizards is beyond me!!! However, it still beats that one player that keep deleting their same wizard over 90 times and asked KI to keep restoring it (and clogging the trouble ticket process).

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:

You only have to be levle 12 to garden. They don't have to quest past that or gain questing experience to gain gardening experience, thus rank, to get to you minimum rank 4 or even grandmaster gardener.

Right now I have a level 18 wizard who hasn't quested in a couple of months and she's been a GM gardener since she was level 14. She is a Master Artisan right now and is only waiting on her last 2 Polymorph Treants to be a GM Artisan. So she has been planting the Grapes of Wrath (regular, red, and purple). Because of these plants and many others that she grew while getting up to GM gardener she got several polymorph TCs.

Now across my 84 wizards I have many polymorph TCs (not that they can be traded) but some have the red line slashed through them that say NO PvP and some don't. Some may have been from before updates, some could have been from packs, some could have been from magazine codes. I'm not sure, who knows?

I don't really think you are going to get a solution to this problem unless there is a level requirement on USE of the treasure card. Not just on purchasing of it. Cause as it stands there seems to be many other ways to get polymorph TCs when you aren't level 55+ AND using them.

SorceressMiklai

LOL> love this.

SorceressMiklai. I can't imagine having 84 wizards but more power to you for having so many. I currently have 7 and the lowest level is now 34 on first account and all on that account are GM Artisans. My latest wizard is life on second account and she has been GM Artisan for a few months. In order for her to get there, I ported her to one of my Legendaries in certain areas so she could farm for the reagents she needed. In that process, she also picked up a few Polymorphs and the only ones that don't have the red slash through them is the Gobbler. Almost all of the others were "no PvP".

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:

SorceressMiklai

LOL> love this.

SorceressMiklai. I can't imagine having 84 wizards but more power to you for having so many. I currently have 7 and the lowest level is now 34 on first account and all on that account are GM Artisans. My latest wizard is life on second account and she has been GM Artisan for a few months. In order for her to get there, I ported her to one of my Legendaries in certain areas so she could farm for the reagents she needed. In that process, she also picked up a few Polymorphs and the only ones that don't have the red slash through them is the Gobbler. Almost all of the others were "no PvP".

Really? Because i picked up not only 2 Gobblers, but also an Ice Colossus, and Storm Elemental polymorph while farming just last night, and none of them have the red slash. On top of that i can get Tree, and Ninja Pig polymorphs from both gardening, and crafting without the red slash as well, same thing with the Cat Bandit.

Fact is there are only two polymorphs that have the "No PvP" icon, Fire Elemental, and Draconion, and those were ban because in 2v2 those polymorphs played so well off of each other that it made for unfair an PvP match.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Well seems the polymorphs you gain from harvesting the plant have the No PvP sign.

I'm still very unhappy with the drops, not even a mega snack.... So not worth trying to get the plant.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Daviato wrote:
Well seems the polymorphs you gain from harvesting the plant have the No PvP sign.

I'm still very unhappy with the drops, not even a mega snack.... So not worth trying to get the plant.
The plant isn't the only reason. It's that 60 Block 30 Critical sword that I want myself, it could boost my block from 90 to 100, and my critical up by 10 as well.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
KI why doesn't the moon flower re-seed again? I spend a good amount of crowns and my moon flower didn't give a seed at elder.