Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boom Shrooms and Ninja Figs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I just love the boom shrooms, and my husband loves the graphics lol. However, the likes are Ninja Figs. I have looked everywhere for them and can not find them. In the test realm they liked tropical garden nomes, but this is not the case in the live realm. Ninja Figs, where are they? lol

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Mimitoo wrote:
I just love the boom shrooms, and my husband loves the graphics lol. However, the likes are Ninja Figs. I have looked everywhere for them and can not find them. In the test realm they liked tropical garden nomes, but this is not the case in the live realm. Ninja Figs, where are they? lol

I believe you can find them in the Crowns Shop. I think they are available for crowns but also for gold. I'd have to check.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
At the moment the Ninja Figs are in the crown shop. I think the gnome part was just to test the system of likes accelerating growth and not meant to be carried over into live as a specific like item.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
If you like Ninja figs and Boom shroom, then the boss your looking for is Oakheart. I cant seem to find rank 1 ninja figs (if there are any) but oakheart drops deadly ninja figs (rank 8) and firey boom shroom (rank 7)