Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards,

We wanted to update you on the status of Grub Guardian. With our focus on Wizard101, and investigating Pirate101 development, we do not have any immediate plans to further develop for Grub Guardian.

If we are able to update the game sometime in the future, we will be sure to let you know!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That's sad, it was a fun little game...

R.I.P. Grub Guardian

Survivor
May 02, 2021
If an iOS update causes the game to stop working would it at least be updated to work on the latest version?

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Sparck on Nov 2, 2021 wrote:
Wizards,

We wanted to update you on the status of Grub Guardian. With our focus on Wizard101, and investigating Pirate101 development, we do not have any immediate plans to further develop for Grub Guardian.

If we are able to update the game sometime in the future, we will be sure to let you know!
As much as I do love Grub Guardian, I understand this decision completely. I honestly don't know what else could be added to that game because it's already a pretty solid game that serves its purpose well as it is.

I personally think that it's smarter to put more time and focus into KingsIsle MMORPGs (Wizard/Pirate101) rather than mobile games, especially if/when they're unrelated to those two main games. Those games are what most of us are here for after all!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Can't say I'm not a little sad at the news, I liked playing that.

Hopefully when more regular updates for Pirate101 come out, Grub Guardian can someday follow.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
PLEASE let come back the GRUB GUARDIAN

AWESOME GAME!!!

Please please let it come back pleas pleas

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
It's been a while since this announcement, and I have a question.

There were a number of unique furniture items that were only available through playing Grub Guardian. With Grub Guardian gone, every item that isn't available through another source is considered retired. But I'm sure there are many people who would be happy to see these furniture items return.

Is it possible that these exclusive items will someday become available through another source? Or will they return only of Grub Guardian itself makes a resurgence?