Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will the Bloom Graphical Option be Fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Hello! I am enjoying the new update, however, I was a bit saddened to see that the "Bloom" graphical option in the advanced settings still does not function properly. It does nothing now, where it worked fine before the previous update. The update that upgraded the client to 64-bit was the one that broke the bloom feature. I have not been the only one who has reported this.

In fact, if you go into the game files and look at the logs, it will say there was an error enabling the Bloom feature. This happens on multiple systems in my household, not just mine. Will this be fixed in the near future or will it be broken for now? It hasn't worked for months. Thanks!

Administrator
Eathe on Jul 28, 2021 wrote:
Hello! I am enjoying the new update, however, I was a bit saddened to see that the "Bloom" graphical option in the advanced settings still does not function properly. It does nothing now, where it worked fine before the previous update. The update that upgraded the client to 64-bit was the one that broke the bloom feature. I have not been the only one who has reported this.

In fact, if you go into the game files and look at the logs, it will say there was an error enabling the Bloom feature. This happens on multiple systems in my household, not just mine. Will this be fixed in the near future or will it be broken for now? It hasn't worked for months. Thanks!
Hi Eathe! We're glad you are enjoying the update. I'm happy to report that the Bloom option concern is being addressed. We'll get a fix out for it as soon as we can.

Thanks for the mention!