Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is this not a reportable offense?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
I teamed up for omen stribog and another wizard asked everyone if they had any shatter treasure cards. I said I do and told him to turn his trades on and gave them to him. He immediately logged off with my treasure cards.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Fractures on Aug 5, 2016 wrote:
I teamed up for omen stribog and another wizard asked everyone if they had any shatter treasure cards. I said I do and told him to turn his trades on and gave them to him. He immediately logged off with my treasure cards.
Yea its pretty rotten when people run off with your treasure cards but the reason its not reportable is because both Players have to agree to the trade. If the trade wasn't fair you just don't trade. Sorry you had this experience.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Fractures on Aug 5, 2016 wrote:
As terrible as this is, you have to watch out for clever people who know how to get what they want out of you. Since they are not stealing, as outlined in the Terms of Use, it is not a reportable offense.

I know it stinks, but it should serve as an experience to learn from.

Best of luck!
S.S.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
Sorry this happened to you. This guy used the team-up to gain your trust, which really stinks. Unfortunately, faking out a treasure card trade is an ongoing scam that Wizard101 has warned us players about for years (it was always very bad in the Commons area).

KI doesn't do much about it, other than warn us to be careful when trading treasure cards with strangers. The reason it's not reportable is because you 'agreed' to the trade. Sort of.

But not really, right? He probably yanked everything away before you realized what was happening. So yeah, it stinks.

My sympathies,

Alia Misthaven