Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why i didn't have upgrade member

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2018
Hi! I'm from taiwan i am the33lv i want to know why i buy a month member but the game didn't have display the money is sure to bought the member this problem is one day ago pls help me

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bbmmQQ on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:
Hi! I'm from taiwan i am the33lv i want to know why i buy a month member but the game didn't have display the money is sure to bought the member this problem is one day ago pls help me
I'm a little unsure what your issue is so I'll give a few ideas that might help

If you have bought membership and think it has failed to activate please look at your friend list and check the total number of friends you can have. Click friends then go to the icon that gives you the friend count. If the second number is 150 then your membership is active

If you are trying to buy membership but the site does not support card transactions from your country, you could try using paypal and see if that works. All payments will show in US Dollars on the website.

If the ideas here don't work you can contact Support via the website and ask for some advice. Give the username of your account (not password) and explain what is happening. You'll get an automated email back shortly after you submit it - this lets you know they got your message. They'll be in touch via the email associated with your account in the next day or two.

Sorry I wasn't quite sure what you needed help with but I hope this is helpful and gets you on track to resolve the issue

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I'm translating the above post into standard English so hopefully Spark will understand and help find an answer.

"Hi,
I'm from Taiwan. I have a level 33 Death wizard. Yesterday I bought a one month membership but the game doesn't seem to have updated my status. I am sure that my money was taken in payment. Please help."

To bbmmQQ, please tell us how you got the membership. Did you buy a prepaid card, or did you pay for it online? Also, you can try to report this problem to customer support. You can reach them by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven