Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Mount Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I had farmed Lord Nightshade and I received the Seraph Wings (1 day) as a drop. It had expired when I came online so I equipped my "Blue Dragon" mount. When I equipped it, my Sword of Kings was still showing and it looked as if I were slicing my dragon's neck (as well as my left hand's fingers!). I have a picture but cannot put it on here.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dominooooo on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I had farmed Lord Nightshade and I received the Seraph Wings (1 day) as a drop. It had expired when I came online so I equipped my "Blue Dragon" mount. When I equipped it, my Sword of Kings was still showing and it looked as if I were slicing my dragon's neck (as well as my left hand's fingers!). I have a picture but cannot put it on here.
This has actually happened on and off to me also. It does seem to right it self after a while.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Dominooooo on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
It is quite funny when you see these oddities. I love it when my pet is running around the grumpy gobblers game while im shooting them at the same time lol.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010