Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird glitch on pet page

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Easy to reproduce, too.

I was training up a mega pet to get it's Intellect up and after I maxed it, I opened the pet page (letter i) and hovered over the Epic Fishing Luck and Fishing Luck talents. Both had a very large negative number (-2147483648%) and I discovered that switching the view (summary and detailed, or what is called 'original' vs the truly original views) made an impact on it.

To duplicate, choose a pet that has a talent where the benefit is based on the stats (such as fishing luck, health boost, mana boost, etc), then go to the pet information page and change the view type. It might take changing to a couple of different pets, but it will happen. Initially, the pet shows it's true value (for me, +3% on each), but when toggling the view, one or both will change to +1% or that weird value above, while the other might remain at +3%.

Also, why is the summary view called "original" when the full talent list is the original?

Administrator
Fangs McWolf on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
Easy to reproduce, too.

I was training up a mega pet to get it's Intellect up and after I maxed it, I opened the pet page (letter i) and hovered over the Epic Fishing Luck and Fishing Luck talents. Both had a very large negative number (-2147483648%) and I discovered that switching the view (summary and detailed, or what is called 'original' vs the truly original views) made an impact on it.

To duplicate, choose a pet that has a talent where the benefit is based on the stats (such as fishing luck, health boost, mana boost, etc), then go to the pet information page and change the view type. It might take changing to a couple of different pets, but it will happen. Initially, the pet shows it's true value (for me, +3% on each), but when toggling the view, one or both will change to +1% or that weird value above, while the other might remain at +3%.

Also, why is the summary view called "original" when the full talent list is the original?
Thanks for the report! This is a known issue we're working on.