Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We fixing this soon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
So many people are having an issue with this new glitch that doesn't let you cast any spell other than an aoe spell and I was wondering if we were getting it fixed soon.

~Natalie lvl 82
~Natalie lvl 36

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Wizard Bae on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
So many people are having an issue with this new glitch that doesn't let you cast any spell other than an aoe spell and I was wondering if we were getting it fixed soon.

~Natalie lvl 82
~Natalie lvl 36
Dworgyn said it's getting fixed soon.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
The reason this glitch occurs is when a nearby player is also in a battle. This has been happening a lot to me and others too, I think KI is looking into this but I don't know when they are going to patch it.

Kayla Ironcaller 120
Kayla Fire 51
Kayla 12

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hopefully we'll have this fixed this week! Stay tuned. Sorry for the troubles.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Also, with this new glitch, I have noticed that the game sometimes freezes at times and does not allow you to see what it is going on during battles. I was wondering if this is also another problemed caused by the update and glitch. I am glad to hear that it will be getting fixed this week. Thanks!

Juan Willodust lvl 48

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KaylaIronCaller on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
The reason this glitch occurs is when a nearby player is also in a battle. This has been happening a lot to me and others too, I think KI is looking into this but I don't know when they are going to patch it.

Kayla Ironcaller 120
Kayla Fire 51
Kayla 12
I am sorry to disappoint you but another player does not have to be in battle nearby. I run in perfect realms and rarely ever see another player. I do this because if there are other players battling near me, I have serious lag. BUT, I have had the same issue on some of my wizards as well.

I am sure KI will get a fix in place as soon as they can.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
I am sorry to disappoint you but another player does not have to be in battle nearby. I run in perfect realms and rarely ever see another player. I do this because if there are other players battling near me, I have serious lag. BUT, I have had the same issue on some of my wizards as well.

I am sure KI will get a fix in place as soon as they can.
Quick question, does it still happen to you if there are no players whatsoever? For me it's only when there are nearby players, so I just avoid crowded realms.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KaylaIronCaller on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Quick question, does it still happen to you if there are no players whatsoever? For me it's only when there are nearby players, so I just avoid crowded realms.
Yes, there were NO players anywhere near me when it happened to me in Khrysalis. I plan to run a couple in Celestia later today in a perfect realm.

As I stated in my previous post, I always run in perfect realms lower down on the list. I have serious lag if I am near any other players battling so I make sure there are no other battles anywhere near or I change to another realm.