Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks needs to be fixed!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

I have had it with this Workworks issue. There have been a million and one complaints about it since it has been on the test servers and now its in the live realms and the problems still persist.

EVRYONE KEEPS LOOSING CONNECTION IN THE WATERWORKS. Especially right before you get to Luska or after or when you get back ot Sylvester. I have sent a ticket to support about this and have not yet gotten a response and its been a week now.

This dungeon last for about 2-2.5 hours and it is VERY irritating when you have to keep doing it over and over and cannot get to finish. This is a huge waste of people's time and it needs to be sorted out. I am so angry right now, am about to pop.

I had things to do, lots of things, but been a stupid addict to this game, I logged in anyways to check my plants. unfortunatley, my wizard was outside the waterworks and there were people outside that needed one more for their team. So i figured, since I can't seem to get any help with this thing, I might just cease this opportunity.

Anyways, one person had to leave after we fought luska cause it was taking so long. We decided that the 3 of us could take on Sylvester and his minions. So after two and a half hours into this thing, we managed to defeat the bosses.

Just as I dealt the final blow to Sylvester, I lost the blasted connection! I mean I LOST CONNECTION!!. I didn't get any loot and it still says, defeat Sylvester in the waterworks."

Now, it wouldn't be so bad if this was a one time problem but this has been happening to me since test realm and now live realms, I have gone into that dungeon so many times and i only get to finish it maybe 2% of those times and I lost connection 100% of the time!

There is no porting, you can't mark location and we are suppose to waste treasure cards and henchmen and elixirs just to loose connection and our progress? Someone needs to do something about this or advise people not to go there until the connectivity issue is fixed.

To steal a phrase from Thornton Lewis,"I have had it!" this cannot continue. And the reason why it is so frustrating is because this dungeon takes so long only to be loosing connection every step of the way.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I tried it yesterday for 1st time. It worked like a charm. No bugs or lost connections by the party. It took us about 90 minutes to finish dungeon. Everyone did get crappy loot however. :?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
I tried it yesterday for 1st time. It worked like a charm. No bugs or lost connections by the party. It took us about 90 minutes to finish dungeon. Everyone did get crappy loot however. :?

Crappy Loot???

You call Mega Snacks crappy loot? No, you may not get your gear every run through, but honestly, KI did a great job giving lots of loot in Waterworks! How can you complain when you get 2 mega snacks every time through? Especially when you get loads of other stuff to sell and a chance at your gear, or a very special amulet!

Waterworks is the best place yet!

Thanks KI

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i had no problems with waterworks since it went live.

and the loot was awesomwe i got 10000+ gold for a few pieces my wizard could not use

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

Crappy Loot???

You call Mega Snacks crappy loot? No, you may not get your gear every run through, but honestly, KI did a great job giving lots of loot in Waterworks! How can you complain when you get 2 mega snacks every time through? Especially when you get loads of other stuff to sell and a chance at your gear, or a very special amulet!

Thanks KI

No one in party received Mega Snacks when I checked with them after reading your reply. So, I guess the original post was indeed correct,the dungeon must have some issues,even if it's not the ones he listed. The boss fight yielded me a level 43 myth hat with barely any modifiers,and some very common,non-mega pet snacks. So for my myself, the drops were indeed crappy as I stated previously. I didn't do the dungeon for loot however. I just wanted to complete it after I saw so many complaints about it. I don't think it's too hard as some have maintained.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Ok so Waterworks gear is the best in all of the spiral as we speak and that is why I am putting up with this dungeon. Otherwise, I would have finished wintertusk like everyone else.

Anyways, yesterday May 16,2011 at 9:00 am central, I ventured into the waterworks again with two unknown wizards. All seems well until I got to luska. I lost connection twice during that fight.

After the fight I had to port to my house cause crown shop wasn't opening. So I travelled all the way from Ravenwood to Crab Alley. Wham! Just as I passed Herman, I lost connection again then when I was about to cross the street to the dungeon the game froze and I got caught by those waterlurkers (don't remember their crab alley name) then I lost connection again.

Anyways, I entered the dungeon now then met up with the other wizards. When we got to Syslvester, I lost connection during the fight. Then when the fight was almost over I lost connection again but this time it told me to quit and I know thats the end of my 120 minutes that I should have spent studying for my exam that very evening!!!!

Is this thing going to be fixed or must we suffer the injustice of hours of wasted efforts?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

Crappy Loot???

Thanks KI

No one in party received Mega Snacks when I checked with them after reading your reply. So, I guess the original post was indeed correct,the dungeon must have some issues,even if it's not the ones he listed. The boss fight yielded me a level 43 myth hat with barely any modifiers,and some very common,non-mega pet snacks. So for my myself, the drops were indeed crappy as I stated previously. I didn't do the dungeon for loot however. I just wanted to complete it after I saw so many complaints about it. I don't think it's too hard as some have maintained.

The drops are fine, if you are not getting what I stated, then you are not doing the WaterWorks!!! Waterworks is located in Crab Alley, you must be a legendary Wizard to enter this dungeon! If anyone tells you, that they have not gotten a mega snack from this dungeon, they are either lying, or they are not doing this dungeon!

KI has gone to great lengths making sure we are happy and having something to do! They have increased the drops and added very nice drops! Bogus Complaints like these are unneccessary, since the drops are good!

So, either you are doing the wrong dungeon, or you have no idea what a Mega Snack is!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
darthjt wrote:
The drops are fine, if you are not getting what I stated, then you are not doing the WaterWorks!!! Waterworks is located in Crab Alley, you must be a legendary Wizard to enter this dungeon! If anyone tells you, that they have not gotten a mega snack from this dungeon, they are either lying, or they are not doing this dungeon!

KI has gone to great lengths making sure we are happy and having something to do! They have increased the drops and added very nice drops! Bogus Complaints like these are unneccessary, since the drops are good!

So, either you are doing the wrong dungeon, or you have no idea what a Mega Snack is!

Seriously? You assume because it worked for you that it must be fine for everyone? You think people are lying,or doing the wrong dungeon? Bogus? The only thing certain from your posted reply is your lack of intelligence and grammatical skills.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Seriously? You assume because it worked for you that it must be fine for everyone? You think people are lying,or doing the wrong dungeon? Bogus? The only thing certain from your posted reply is your lack of intelligence and grammatical skills.

Well, considering I have been through the Waterworks around 100 times now, if not more, and I take 2 wizards through, and I go with friends, who ALL can verify that you get 2 mega snacks Every time you complete the waterworks dungeon, I would say that I am speaking from experience, which is hence forth not a lack of intelligence!

Now, my grammatical skills? Are you serious? I say it like it is, if you can't handle the truth, then that is not my problem!

Administrator
That's enough, all of you.

If you continue to antagonize each other and post derogatory statements , I'll be forced to block you from posting on the message boards.

You will not get any further warnings.

community@wizard101.com